Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GRAFFITI IS DEAD!! MOSTLY IN HOUSTON, EVEN I STOP WRITING, NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO BUT BECAUSE THERES A BUNCH OF PUSSY LIL KIDS OUTHERE THAT HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE MOVEMENT NOR FOR THE NIGGAS THAT CAME BEFORE YALL TO GET THIS SHIT GOING, IM PRETTY SURE YALL KNOW WHO YALL ARE, N WAYS STOP TRYING TO GO ALL OFF ON YOUR BOMBS, ITS A FUCKIN BOMB A THROWIE NOT A FUCKIN MASTERPIECE, LEARN THE BASICS FIRST, GET YOUR PROPS, GET THAT FUCK UP.....IM OUT GRAFFITI FUCKIN ROCKS BUT THIS BITCHES OUTHERE ARE KILLIN IN YO...AND DONT REPLY TRYING TO TALK SHIT CAUSE I REALLY DONT HAVE THE TIME TO BABY SIT YALL, MUCH PROPS TO ALL THOSE IN HOUSTON THAT KEEP THE REAL GRAFF SHIT GOIGN

SOER ROCKIN

who r u ^^^^^^ ???

but agreed....

Hgraff = Dead/really fuken slow.

i see names up here and there.

but they dont keep going like when i first started..

everything fizzles out....

i used to have hope to see Houston fuken grilled with graff.

but i lost my hope.

not alot of people dedicated and sticking to it.

and no im not being and hypocrite.

i know how much graff i do which is close to none.

Houston = letting the buffers win..

no one or not many are putting up a fight to keep graff going.

for as big as Houston is...Where the fuck are all the writers ?

even think about it...

you add up all the wrters who ever put in even a little work

its not really that big of a number...maybe reaches 300 ? i doubt it..

wtf is da dealy ?

its like the plague of graff isnt spreading here.

maybe its because Houston was built out and not up.

everyone is spread out all over the place

IF U STOPPED WRITING FOR GOOD THEN U AINT A REAL WRITER 2 BEGIN WITH..EVERY1 BITCHES ABOUT HOW BAD THA SCENE IS HERE, YET NO 1 DOES NUTHIN ABOUT IT..I CAN BET IF HALF THA KIDS IN THIS CITY GOT ALONG N DIDNT HATE ON EACH OTHER EVERY CHANCE THEY GOT OVER SUM1 GETTIN UP THIS CITY WOULD HAVE A FIGHTN CHANCE..I KNOW KIDS GONNA HAVE BEEF OR WHATEVER BUT FUK A FIGHT TAKE THAT SHIT TA THA STREETS WITH A BATTLE..FIGHTIN IS TOO EASY AND ITS BULLSHIT..BE A GANGSTA IN THAT CASE AND DROP THA PAINT..I SEE POTENTIAL IN A LOT OF KIDS HERE AND THERE ARE MANY GOOD WRITERS HERE, BUT WHEN SOME1 STARTS COMING UP ITS LIKE FUK THAT NICCA..HE A TOY OR STOP WITH THAT TOY SHIT.. DIDNT MEAN TO WRITE A NOVEL..STAY UP MU FUKAS PAZ

Archived