Screwston,Texas

KQuas

were is about the only one who had skills up there this time around the rest sucked ass.... no real challenge.

it would had been funny if dat guy from last year won again.... what wus his name? hes on dat on youtube talking about how he is down with graff and how he 'cant stop thinking about graff' and **poof** he stops. niggaz got mad. he doesnt even paint anymore. my cuz showed it to me but i aint gonna post it cuz it has the faces of some writerzzz daaamn pigs in this biiiiiiiatch

wuzup with pimp c man any word on how dat niggah died? or was it O.D. on drugs?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I DON'T GET Y U SAY FUK THAT CRACKER..IF SUM MUFUKAS TRIED THAT SHIT ON MY BLOCK THEY WOULD HAVE GOT THEY ASSES HANDED 2 THEM AS WELL..NO MATTER WUT COLOR THEY ARE.

if you say so talk is cheap you akt like you would do the same thing that peckerwood did ill belive you the day i know that you went to the pen cause you shot somebody and killed them ill belive you the day after you pull the trigger on some kat then and only then ill shut my ass up untill then go head and make these aligations bout handing peoples asses to them my block would do this my block would do that...................

people these days sure as hell can TALK THE TALK but they damn sure CAINT WALK THE WALK........

Archived