Screwston,Texas

KQuas

yall fools r straight gay deaferson being the gayest.....and fuck des.....oh yea and hijo puta ur sooooooooo fuckin kool and "connected" bro its hard to feel good about myself:lol: :lol:.....plus mote gets punked infront of wendys on westhimer even if he has back...haha say sorry again bitch;)

the only one getting punked is you if you dont keep my boy motes name out your mouth and off of your typing fingers. real talk. im not a skinny little whitekid like most you texas writers either so check yourself before i have to drop feddi on a plane ticket out there to handle you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bitch what the fuck do u write then u fagget ass fool?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????oh yea and it was in the bathroom mote how is one dude aka me gonna punk u infront of three of ur boys?? neways yea we can drop it call ur fagget ass dogs off ........

p.s what do u write deaferson????????what do u write deaferson????????what do u write deaferson????????what do u write deaferson????????what do u write deaferson????????what do u write deaferson????????what do u write deaferson????????what do u write deaferson????????

shut yo pussy ass up nigga, you know who i am......... dick ridin dts and rtl aint gonna get you nowhere.....oh and supplyin tha paint so people will paint with your weekass aint got you nowehere yet so where you goin????? bitch you know who i am i aint hidin behind no fukin screenname......

i sell the paint u fuckin fagget i dnt ride noones dick i roll with my own crews who could give a fuck about taggin...giving people paint to paint with me?? maybe to make money fagget...state ur name bitch lets battle it out

bitch what the fuck do u write then u fagget ass fool?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????oh yea and it was in the bathroom mote how is one dude aka me gonna punk u infront of three of ur boys?? neways yea we can drop it call ur fagget ass dogs off ........

obviously you dont remember too

well because it was one dude aka ME

and three of you.. haha.

i thought we dropped it a long time ago.

enough of this 12oz beef..... its obvious it just dont end with you, youve been talkin shit for like tha past 100 pages and you got like 2 or 3 pictures of some tags on lightpoles in tha heights....... my name is outthere if you cant figure it out too bad........... i aint replyin to this shit anymore so type away.....

p.s what do u write deaferson????????what do u write deaferson????????what do u write deaferson????????what do u write deaferson????????what do u write deaferson????????what do u write deaferson????????what do u write deaferson????????what do u write deaferson????????

like i said before, keep my boy motes name out your mouth/typing fingers or youre going to have some unfriendly motherfuckers knocking on your door to put it lightly. this aint no fuckin skinny emo scenester texas graff bullshit. im callin you out from several states away, but that doesnt mean i wont make a road trip to teach a toy with a bitten ass name a lesson. kaper from ng been killin shit since you been in diapers. go ahead and respond to me in a disrespectful manner and see what happens.

MESER

zee cym aqk wkt

like i said before, keep my boy motes name out your mouth/typing fingers or youre going to have some unfriendly motherfuckers knocking on your door to put it lightly. this aint no fuckin skinny emo scenester texas graff bullshit. im callin you out from several states away, but that doesnt mean i wont make a road trip to teach a toy with a bitten ass name a lesson. kaper from ng been killin shit since you been in diapers. go ahead and respond to me in a disrespectful manner and see what happens.

MESER

zee cym aqk wkt

KAPER SUCKS ONY ONE TRUE MESM ONE GFK NEW ORLEANS

haha if it aint one toy talkin shit its another..youngsters dont know shit bout respect so they will never collect it, personaly im down with beatin it in to them; but nowadays they run like girls and snitch like bitches....what up deferson he aint ready!

'ososweet what it dew lets blaze one!!'

-URA NS TG