Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UNEDUCTAED.NIGGA PLEASE...I GOT MY CERTIFICATON IN TRIGGERNOMOTRY,AND I GOT MY MASTERS IN THE DOPE GAME,STREET RAISED AND I WENT TO HARVARD,,,,JUST TO FUCK HOES THOUGH. K.C,,,,ARE YOU FUCKEN SERIOUS...BUNCH OF HICKS OUT THER MAN, COME TO HOUSTON AND GET CAUGHT UP AND YOU'LL BE CALLED BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN. SILLY MOTHAFUCKAZ.AND TRUST ME I GOT MORE JOBS THEN HALF YOU FUCKS ON HERE.ILL LITERALLY FRONT YOU TO A DUAL AND ILL BURN YOU AT 10,000 DEGREES. AND YOU GIVE ABELS CREDIT,,,WELL OF COURSE,HIS BEEN SCHOOLED BY THE GREATEST AND HAD MAD KINGS IN AND OUT HIS GARAGE SHOWING HIM ROPES.HE HAD OPPURTUNITY,NIGGAS LIKE GROES AND CAPERS,THEY AINT GOT NO ONE TO SHOW THEM FOOLZ ANYTHING.THATS WHY THERE PRETTY WACK,BUT EVERYONE CAN MAKE IT.GOTTA HAVE HEART FOR IT.PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT. SO ILL TELL YOU DOROTHY FUCKS ONE LAST TIME,TAKE ALL YOUR UZI CRAP AND GETT A FUCK ON BACK TO OZ. AND YOUR LITTLE DOGG TOO. FUCK DA ROYALS.

B.K WICKED WITCHES BITCHES

BRYER'S THE MONKEY WITH THE WINGS.HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

on the cool, morge, i spend time in OK and never seen ANYTHING of yours. i don't spend lots of time out there, but enough, and i haven't seen any fill-in's there at all, some hollow throwies and some SLEERMO tags but that was about it.

and if you're from OK, why travel (to KC? how far away is that?) to paint? doesn't make sense to me.

For reals, OK is lame. I was just there a couple of months ago and all I saw were some Smeero (I think that's who he was referring to^^) etch tags and Smeero tags at the Fedearal building bombing site and the only reason I remember those is because he was burning a bunch of windows here in Chicago a while back. Otherwise there was nothing at all. Maybe 5 sets of hollows and a handfull of scribes and a couple of toy mobs. And a lot of cops and security in a DEAD downtown.

Archived