Welcome to the great United States of America.

AevOne718

A man in wisconson wants to sue his cable company, Charter. He atempted to stop the service, because he could no longer pay bills or some crap. He moved the T.V. into the basement, but his fat wife moved it back up and it turned out they were still getting cable. He claims

“I believe that the reason I smoke and drink every day and my wife is overweight is because we watched TV every day for the last four years,”

Dumouchel blames Charter for his TV addiction, his wife’s 50-pound weight gain and his children’s being “lazy channel surfers,” according to a Fond du Lac police report. According to the police report, Dumouchel called Charter to stop his cable service in August of 1999 and was taken off the billing but not the cable service. In a written statement, he said he put the family TV in the basement in 1999 after he had called to get cable disconnected, but soon thereafter, his wife had moved it back and hooked up the cable connection, and it still worked. He stated he “made a deal” with her that “she could watch TV as long as the cable worked.”

Yes. It's ridiculous. But it's not over...

Charter employees called police to the local office at 165 Knight’s Way the evening of Dec. 23 after Dumouchel showed up with a small claims complaint, reportedly intimidated an employee and made “low-level threats” to employees’ safety, according to a police report. The report states Dumouchel gave an employee five minutes to get a supervisor to talk to him or their next contact would be “in the ocean with the sharks.”

BUT WAIT!! There's more-

The motherfucking asshole wants $5,000 or three computers, and a lifetime supply of free Internet service from Charter Communications to settle what he says will be a small claims suit.

Charter’s director of government and public relations for eastern Wisconsin, John Miller, says “In our society, any kind of legal action shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone,”

I agree.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by AevOne718

“I believe that the reason I smoke and drink every day and my wife is overweight is because we watched TV every day for the last four years,”

The motherfucking asshole wants $5,000 or three computers, and a lifetime supply of free Internet service from Charter Communications to settle what he says will be a small claims suit.

So he's basically saying "To make up for the

living hell you've made my life I want you to

kill me."

Archived