jibber jabber

RubbeRBand

Slang Terms

does anyone else feel that certain terms tend to be really popular for like a week or two, like one person said it, and then everybody else can't get it out of their heads. I'm sure yer all familiar with a huge shit eating dictionary of slang terms, but think about it, when you have one phrase in your head it tends to come up all over, the news, strangers, your friends are writing it on their notebooks, check it.

This week, it's been the mark, the old school term for the butt head of a con, also, just coming up this week, "keep your shirt on" and "take your shirt off", which is nice, because it can double as a taunt to big titted coeds.

I've seen slang come and go, I can't wait till people stop saying "gangsta," it was nice for a minute, now people use it like a crackheads runs through lighters. Calling Dude will come in waves too, at first you're like, ya dude, I'm not listening, (listen up) but then it will be like, oh yo, someone called me dude, that's awesome dude, time for a killer response.

also, words seem to have their partners, a nice listen up calls for a thug whistles, I don't know if people actually say some of these things, they just run through my head, but I'm a genius turn around, so take your shirt off and drop some SHITTTT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived