PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay...just to clear things up. Some things that were said is true and some just out of line, due to a friend of mine using my screen name, and being aggro about some things people said, and adding his 2 cents. Some people may know who I'm talking about, and know how he may get. But anyways, the situation between me & meeck is water under the bridge, and I'm over it or been over it. Can't believe anything you hear nowadays, and if it didn't come straight from the persons mouth...then 99% of the time its not the truth. So I'd like to apologize for this highschool drama, and for it being put on front street. When things could've been settled properly and in an adult manner. Not saying beef ain't good for graff, but I ain't painting or even have the urge to paint these days, and have no say on anything in Hawaii's graffiti scene. Props to anyone and everyone doing their thing in this Hawaii scene. Stay up Hawaii & stay positive." (The Real Cease One.)

Props to anyone and everyone doing their thing in this Hawaii scene. Stay up Hawaii & stay positive, right ons for this quote. not like im much part of the scene but i got the same mentality. big ups to all the real tag fukin bangers, yall know what it is...we all from Hawaii..

http://belka808.wordpress.com/page/6/

cool batch of local street pics

"this is awesome! the public needs blogs like this to help them notice that there is more out on the street then just taggers…THERES ARTISTS too!..Hoping to brighten peoples day as they go on with their routine lives…Thanks for posting all the cool pics Belka.especially the ones of us in MOK;)…We all appreciate"

–Neitoh

:rolleyes: