PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yesss. U guys are comin super correct with the info on my life. And no ak maybe u should stop slumming around my bar because my girls think u nasty. U don't even buy drinks nigga. Get real Hawaii. I'm painting places with people u dream about meeting. Paint something and get off these stupid forums. Keep hatin I'll keep livin ;)

"Only thing alot of you shit talkers can do...is hate and yap. Your life must be shitty! Do something with yourselves, instead of being all niele(nosey for those who don't understand!). You fools gossip like a bunch of school girls, dry snitchin, and hide behind your screen names thinking you is somebody, when you is not...and just jealous that a girl gets more up than you, paints more, and is prolly better than you. Ahhh...fuck it. Thats how the Hawaii scene is and will always be...fuckin weak sauce cuzz!"