PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest, those kater characters are f$%*n stupid? dont even post those no where to be seen spots?

with all the "insane" pictures ur posting bro... i dont think ur "to be honest" 2 scene is worth anthing. cause i bet u know JUST where those spots are... right? ENDR can do a burner in the middle of nowhere, on a virgin wall. and its sick as hell. but as soon as its a character its "stupid"? comeon. get real.

graff is graff. respect it. love it. or hate it and keep ur opinions to urself.

with all the "insane" pictures ur posting bro... i dont think ur "to be honest" 2 scene is worth anthing. cause i bet u know JUST where those spots are... right? ENDR can do a burner in the middle of nowhere, on a virgin wall. and its sick as hell. but as soon as its a character its "stupid"? comeon. get real.

this doesnt make sense..

im pretty sure when you post your work on the internet you should expect opinions. if it was a good opinion you wouldnt have said anything. but since its a bad one you got your panties all in a bunch. and i really dont like your opinion on what goblinxxx said. it was too opinionated.

i like vaginas.

i dislike kids who get all butt hurt on 12oz.

i like graffiti.

i dislike micronesians that smoke batu.

i like micronesians that buy batu which is held in my bitches vagina while she uploads a crossed out kater on to 12oz.

You should get those characters up on the streets it would be way sicker!

Goblın xxx your a fuckıng stupıd shıt ç those characters have choke personalıty and good can control. you have to talk a lıttle shıt and try to fı t ın lol:? ıts ppl lıke u that make graffıtı another lame 2 second hobby. graffıtı has a whole underground world. and ı know all 3 of those spots ç not cuz ı know kater eıtherç except 1 of them.

any awy fuck you. and go out sıde and fınd a new spot. lıke the man endr. he knows a tıng or 2 about underground graffıtı spots. shıt ı enjoy the fınd just as much as da pıece sometımes.

but all ın all keep bombıng. keep paıntıng. keep the undergrou nd goıng fuck shıt up!

Goblın xxx your a fuckıng stupıd shıt ç those characters have choke personalıty and good can control. you have to talk a lıttle shıt and try to fı t ın lol:? ıts ppl lıke u that make graffıtı another lame 2 second hobby. graffıtı has a whole underground world. and ı know all 3 of those spots ç not cuz ı know kater eıtherç except 1 of them.

any awy fuck you. and go out sıde and fınd a new spot. lıke the man endr. he knows a tıng or 2 about underground graffıtı spots. shıt ı enjoy the fınd just as much as da pıece sometımes.

but all ın all keep bombıng. keep paıntıng. keep the undergrou nd goıng fuck shıt up!

:lol: shut up? 2 second hobby? you and kater you mean?