PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA! looks like your spending lots of time at your public library. fuking bum. stop slaping up MQ/TIE stickers like you know them fake bitch. and stay up in SF with your community (gay/aids) takes one to know one huh fag.

you guys all think thats busu and its not. busu is hustleandgrow and like me, he doesnt post under other screen names. its just someone trying to fuck with everybody.

010-5.jpg

001-3.jpg

001-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

001-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

001-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

002.jpg

001-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

002.jpg

001-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

002.jpg

001-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

002.jpg

002.jpg

002.jpg

bump pretty babe!

HA! looks like your spending lots of time at your public library. fuking bum. stop slaping up MQ/TIE stickers like you know them fake bitch. and stay up in SF with your community (gay/aids) takes one to know one huh fag.

you read my pm. you soft baby powder bitch. why wont you tell me who you are? your heart pump kool aid. your weak and soft. maybe i am realbastard, what the fuck are any of you gonna do about it anyhow?

That Hawaiian punch proddy is stoney, and the buddha heads are on point, props! big ups to all doing there thing overseas and out of Hawaii. Shiiitt...Niggas talk too much nowadays, and the Hawaii graff bullshit scene ain't what it used to be. 90's to 07'...and thats it. Now its a bunch of hipster dick jocking artsy fuck, that give props to every damn thing, flick every sticker, tag, bomb, etc. and post it on every site. Fuck recognition and trying to get fans...save that shit for your faggity myspace/facebook crap. Don't like what i have to say, "fuck it & fuck you!" I ain't here to make friends and don't give a monkeys ass what any of you 'newbie think graff is cool cuz my friend does it mofos' gotta say. Like Busu said "What the fuck are any of you gonna do about it anyhow?"