Why wiggers are ruining the world and other wisdoms

Milton

Originally posted by RubbeRBand

fuckin''''wiggers's'''

What does my prank call and dip set/lox cd have to do with wiggers? Yes, I am WHITE! Pale actually, nearly transparent. Yes, I listen to and enjoy rap and hip-hop music. I also enjoy Jazz and Punk Rock, and some down tempo techno even. Yes I did have a bit of fun with a telemarketer, and yes I did, in an attempt to be witty/funny, make a ghetto voice and impersonate a drug dealer. If you could point out the part of this that is wigger-ish, please do so.

Say Word!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

word. you're the one who started this thread if I'm correct? I just yearn for a time when black people and white people wouldn't try and size each other up and categorize each other. I've heard the seventies was a blast (this was the time before the term wiggers). Basically I just think all this categorizing is baloney, and I think people of all races play themselves when they perpetrate this gangsta thugged out image. I love it when asians say the n word. I mean, shure fellahs, it gets on my nerves too, you're on the train, minding your own business and all of a sudden someone's acting all hard, like if you don't flash him your gang sign you're a dope. Besides that, I don't come on the internet and whine about it, "wiggers" and perpetrators are easy to play for the fool. On the train, half the car is ready to snicker when one of these fools trips up.

I thought the telemarketer stunt was funny, because you just completely contradicted yourself, now think about what that poor sap is thinking "what an idiot

Archived