Why wiggers are ruining the world and other wisdoms

Milton

So I've been looking all over for these new indigo evisu 'genes' cause nobody has them, and I have a thing for nice denim. So I look at all the stores around and 1 is carrying them but has them overpriced by like 50 bucks so I leave. I go home to check ebay, on the off chance that I might come across a pair cheaper. So I search for evisu and what comes up but "Hella Sick Evisu Gullwing Throwback Sweater." This is what bothers me, why is it that wiggers with too much money on their hands pick a respectable brand of clothing (ie. Burrberry, Gucci &c.) and buy it up until it becomes urban? And then they start making boots and throwbacks. It kills me, if you were really ghetto you wouldn't be shopping for 200 dollar evisus.

If Britney wants people to focus on her music she should stop dressing like a hooker.

And now somethign from a book: In the late 1980's in almost every major American city there were plans for billboards care of the Israeli Tourism Commission which had a picture of old Jerusalem and the caption "Jerusalem, only a stones throw from Tel Aviv." They were quickly retracted.

I'm ranting, please leave me be, or contribute or tell me I'm whack...

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ha ha ha, "...only a stones throw away." pure comedy.

i don't really care for Britney's music. She only dresses like a hooker to offset the tepid music she makes.

i don't care what the thugs are wearing, just so as long as they stay the fuck out of my neighborhood. I could care less what "Tyrone" is sporting just so as long as he "keeps it real" down on international blvd in San Leandro. Louis Vutton drive-by kid. At least when they get shot down dead they'll look good in their gucci pants and armani jacket.

i hate all forms of pop trendy garbage!

wiggers have been around for a long while. now instead of being grimey they are blingy. for the most part they have always been yuppie larve rich suburban scum. being from long island and queens i have seen my fair share of this phenomena.

i hate rich kids who try to dress ghetto. i belive the term is called "slumming". i honestly hate this trend more than the blingy wiggers. if you have money.....be proud, i don't and i'd love some of yours!

Originally posted by Milton

If Britney wants people to focus on her music she should stop dressing like a hooker.

hey come on now, leave britney outta this

wiggers crack me up. especially when you tell they are wiggers and they cant say shit back to you.

i mean, sitting in your shady hat and t shirt wearing g unit sneakers smoking a blunt playing snoop dog's character on true crime while astonished at the fact that yes girls actually do suck dick and prolly never been through anything remotley like living in a innercity, you my freind are a wigger and theres not shit you can say about it. and he didnt say shit when i said i was gonna rob him either, but his freind did after i said it 7 or 8 times. i was kidding though. robbing people is bad karma, but its kind of fun to.

fake burberry, gucci, louis vuitton, coach, etc. really cheapens the whole high-end clothes thing for all those who really appreciate its quality. wiggers have no appreciation for anything. that is why they are wigegrs.

and i was wondering....where i'm from, wiggers are sometimes called "tobies" because that is just a wigger name. and a "tasha" is a female wigger. are these local terms or have you guys ever heard them?

we have these kids out here from the rich areas who are kind of a bastard wigger spawn. they write, and thats makes them "mad real". if stuck next to one on the bus the wiggerspeak will overpower you and make you pray for your own death, rather than listen to it anymore. they used to be called "grommits" but hardly anyone uses the term anymore it seems.

im over expensive clothes.

i like dickies and plaid shirts and nice steel toes.

call me crazy, i actually enjoy working for my money and spending it, allthough.....i did shop at wal mart once. i still feel really guilty. i mean, i feel guilty buying dickies cause they are made in honduras, however im not sure what their sweatshops are like, hopefully better than nikes. but i do make it a point to purchase my clothing from independantly owned shops. wallmart is on my nerves.

i skipped the gromet phase by making sure all my freinds were at least 2 years older and most were in college when i was 14.

seriously though, kids 18 and under these days scare me for the most part. not as in im scared for my saftey, im scared that they are our future generation. like i said, the 18 year old that told me saddam hussein did 9/11

Here is the playlist to my new improved dip set/lox(D Block) cd sampler:

Side A:

Dip Set Anthem

Purple Haze

Who I Am

Dip Set Extravaganza

We Built this City

Santana's Town

Diplomatic Poetry Freestyle

I'm Ready

The Bigger Picture

Yayo

Side B:

D Block Anthem

Scenario 2000

Soul Clap

Wild Out

Gorillas

2 Guns Up

Ten Hut

Money Power Respect

Breathe Easy

So this poor telemarketer calls me during the production of said compilation and gets this:

Me: What's really good?

Him: Um hello sir this is Jason over at...

Me: Oh Jay Money what up? Did you take care of that shit I told you about?

Him: Uhhh, I'm sorry I'm with...

Me: For real though, did you get rid of that shit?

Him: I think you think I'm someone else.

Me: Ya whatever did you dump the shit off like I told you to.

Him: Sir, I think you're confused.

Me: Mo'fucka I think you're confused did you dump that shit off in the river like I told you to, quit bullshittin.

Him: Sir for the last time this is Jason with..

Me: Look son, I'm trying to make this move with Jose but you're fucking up, did you dump that shit off like I told you, cause if you didn't we're all in some shit.

Him: I'm going to hang up now.

Me: Ya, damn right, hang up and handle ya bizz, and don't call here again until you finish, yaheard?

*Click*

Originally posted by the_gooch

i hate all forms of pop trendy garbage!

wiggers have been around for a long while. now instead of being grimey they are blingy. for the most part they have always been yuppie larve rich suburban scum. being from long island and queens i have seen my fair share of this phenomena.

i hate rich kids who try to dress ghetto. i belive the term is called "slumming". i honestly hate this trend more than the blingy wiggers. if you have money.....be proud, i don't and i'd love some of yours!

YES.

originally posted by -Rage-

So anyways, I says to Mable I says...

right on the mark.

blah blah blah. a lot of internet shit talk. speaking of shit, has anyone seen these new hats the ghetto youts are wearing these days, they're like NASCAR hats, they're red, with all these little buttons, like medal of valor plastered all over them. they're really dumb lookin', but I've seen more than a couple in this urban hot spot of suped of autos and drive by shootin's. anyone else?

yeah, by the way, I think it's pretty disrespectful the way people throw the term wigger around. I don't mean to sound like a jerk.

Expensive clothes are a waste of money...oh yeah..Milton....you wanna see some "wiggers"...hop in your car and drive 4 hours east from where you live(don't name the city).....they even have their own made up "accent".....pure comedy....except most of them are out to prove something when there is nobody to prove it to....so things can get sketchy.

I don't really see whats wrong with term wigger.

Asian people, I love you, especially the women, and the food, in fact I'm on my way to get some chinese food now. But please, if you cannot type complete, readable, gramatically correct english sentences, PLEASE PLEASE stay off of ebay, I cannot tell you how many time's I've come across things like this, and worse:100% Guaranteed Brand New

-NEVER BEEN TRIED ON

-Complete Set (left and Right)

-OEM Replacement, Easy to install, No Modification needed!!!

-SAE / DOT approved

This corner lights is selling over $29 in the local store also this on sale price is only available in a limited time.

For any question for this item please email us at ebay_queenracing@yahoo.com.

Most of the product ship with the same day after the payment received and processed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a BRAND NEW "FAT BOY" Battery for your 5100 / 6100 series cell phone..

Extra Capacity 3800Mah Vibrating ~ Li Battery

This super high capacity vibrating lithium 3800 mah battery lets hours and prevents annoying ring in the quite location such as at movie, restaurant, library or in the church!

Featuring an incredible 30-Day standby and more than 17-Hours talk time, you won't miss any important call. It good for business trip, camping or short vocation. you don't worry forget to bring your AC adaptor

It has NO memory effect. It has built in Intelligent switching circuit I.C. chip to prevent over charge and protect your battery

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These are 2 very mild cases, but I have provided a few tips for english grammar:

1) If there are more than 1 of whatever you are selling add an s to the end.

2) If you end a sentence use one of these marks .

3) LOL is not an adjective

4) Adding Cool Sick Phat and Happy to the same sentence does not make it a better sentence

5) Using 3+ exclamation points at the end of a sentence doesn't add emphasis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIP SET!

Originally posted by old*824

i think thats when they cross the line from wiggers to wannabe g's.

hah...i cant wait for a telemarketer to call though...i think ima go put my number on the list so i can sit around fucking wtih em all day like that.

I call 'em "wannagees".

Originally posted by Milton

Here is the playlist to my new improved dip set/lox(D Block) cd sampler:

Side A:

Dip Set Anthem

Purple Haze

Who I Am

Dip Set Extravaganza

We Built this City

Santana's Town

Diplomatic Poetry Freestyle

I'm Ready

The Bigger Picture

Yayo

Side B:

D Block Anthem

Scenario 2000

Soul Clap

Wild Out

Gorillas

2 Guns Up

Ten Hut

Money Power Respect

Breathe Easy

So this poor telemarketer calls me during the production of said compilation and gets this:

Me: What's really good?

Him: Um hello sir this is Jason over at...

Me: Oh Jay Money what up? Did you take care of that shit I told you about?

Him: Uhhh, I'm sorry I'm with...

Me: For real though, did you get rid of that shit?

Him: I think you think I'm someone else.

Me: Ya whatever did you dump the shit off like I told you to.

Him: Sir, I think you're confused.

Me: Mo'fucka I think you're confused did you dump that shit off in the river like I told you to, quit bullshittin.

Him: Sir for the last time this is Jason with..

Me: Look son, I'm trying to make this move with Jose but you're fucking up, did you dump that shit off like I told you, cause if you didn't we're all in some shit.

Him: I'm going to hang up now.

Me: Ya, damn right, hang up and handle ya bizz, and don't call here again until you finish, yaheard?

*Click*

fuckin''''wiggers's'''

Guest ctrl+alt+del

doesnt anyone else agree that black men need to do more to frighten young wiggers they see?

i mean seriously, they can prevent a lot of shit if they just scare the fuck out of wiggers when they see em.

if i was black, id make a sticker like the smoky the bear forest fires theme,

"only YOU can prevent wiggers!"

look "e martyr" i dont go in your threads for the most part and your in every thread every hour of the day......and your an idiot. stop posting on 12oz.

good god man, you posted pics of your room at your moms house.....and black people do know how to speak properly.

SHUT UP!!!

Archived