Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

soe, you need to look at a crapload of handstyles, and see what makes a good hand. having a bunch of weird lines going everywhere with arrows at the end is not a good handstyle. simplicity and consistancy in size and letter style (unless you are doing a hand that intentially changes size, such as a small to big hand, which you shouldn't be concerned about yet) basically, just try to keep it simple without your hand flailing all over the page, take your time, observe other hands, then post on the internet. if you must.

O rly?*** man you sound like a biter check on the internet?? man why would i do that shit? i have my own style i dont know whats wrong wit that, and all those arrows are not random the top one is a halo into an arrow above my whole signature and the bottom one is underlining my sig.

O rly?*** man you sound like a biter check on the internet?? man why would i do that shit? i have my own style i dont know whats wrong wit that, and all those arrows are not random the top one is a halo into an arrow above my whole signature and the bottom one is underlining my sig.

Shutup toy, your steez eats ass. and you actually need some form of style to say that you have a style, he was trying to help you, and you cant say that the halo is your style, its the most generic piece of shit going around these days, the only people who can rock it are the ones who came up with the style, same with arrows. and your lettering is whack, it has no flow and even less style. stick to paper before you burden people with that shit.

Shutup toy, your steez eats ass. and you actually need some form of style to say that you have a style, he was trying to help you, and you cant say that the halo is your style, its the most generic piece of shit going around these days, the only people who can rock it are the ones who came up with the style, same with arrows. and your lettering is whack, it has no flow and even less style. stick to paper before you burden people with that shit.

Who the fuck you callin toy, bitch just shut the fuck up, you a toy as well nigga, and i dont give a fuck on what you think some people dont like my style some doo who gives a fuck as long as i like my shit thats all that matter im not gonna let yopur bitchass set me down, mutha fuhka ill keep my head up bitchass toy

allright then, dont take advise, go over people that have been around a lot longer than you, get stomped out, then cry about it on the internet.

oh and p.s. sorry, but i believe food eater was being sarcastic...

whatever man i know who to go over and who not to go over and im not gonna take advice from some one that i had never even seen a piece oranything form. and if i ever take advice it would probably be by Mise Jus Tomb Etips or any of DBM in person not over the internet

i dont mean to be a dick, but im just saying that you should study a lot of hands to see what makes a good one i.e. negative space in a hand, letter size consistancy, and flow. i'm just trying to help out with the most important part of graffiti. and if you're friends with etips, mise, jus, or tomb, i bet they would tell you the same thing. i was just trying to lead you in the right direction, and if you dont wanna take the advise, dont. but dont be a gard headed dick about it.