*****DPC VANCITY******

Guest chicken bone

Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by Vanity

some chick talked to me today! and it was outside of a classroom environment. and she wasnt trying to sell me anything!!!!

and she was pretty. i think she was, anyway: all i noticed was her smile. *sigh*

Originally posted by Vanity

aww shit... vanity done got hit on.... for the first time... ever...

totally blew it, but that's not the point.

nothing says mack like blushing, sweating, and stuttering.

I just wanted to point out how pathetic homie is right hurr.

See now, vanity here is sexually repressed so he has to take his anger out on women

And to answer your question, how does she look slutty??? She's a drunk girl sippin on a drink. There's a buncha drunk dudes in all those pictures, why don't THEY look slutty?

She's a great friend, and is DAMN cool to boot. Plus she could burn your pathetic ass any day. You know nothing about her so shut your mouth.

And no, you silly bitch, I'm talking about YOUR stupid virgin inbred yokel cornball ass. Not Cracked.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that chick is my girl. and she burns 90% of the people on the board including you toys. vanity ive seen your shit and its pure fucking garbage. your just some inbred fat loser toy from milwaukee. get fucked. go bomb a farm house punk. or play some more internet games. we have fun, you dont. jealous?

Archived