Find results in...
Hev_metal

The Klas CTA thread

Bump

Straight outa Queens, when i would cut through the

city to visit the fams in the late 90's. I would see

KLAS throw ups on some of the main ave's

MY NIGGA KLAS...WHERE YOU AT OLD FRIEND.....RE 357....SAYING WHAT UP AND PEACE

LOOK AT THIS TOY ASS CREW HOPPER....( RE-357) YOUR STILL CATCHIN A FUCKIN BAD ONE CRACKER...TRUST ME!!!!!!:mad:

yo wats good somebody post some flicks props to the KLAS nigga got mad heart fuckin doin throwups in passaic county jail that shit was crazy ..Is he still in puerto rico man he had san juan on lock and also what happened to his boy DESR?????

LOOK AT THIS TOY ASS CREW HOPPER....( RE-357) YOUR STILL CATCHIN A FUCKIN BAD ONE CRACKER...TRUST ME!!!!!!:mad:

another online chump...hit up the email..i'll set up a fair one:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only thing in Jersey thats way to simple is beating your ass. Didn't a CTA member already knock you out wink,wink, wink :lol: hahahahahahehehehe We know who you are, you never bombed a highway in your life. Its pathetic you claim bombing and racking is so easy and yet you never had the balls to do it. But then again I understand a night in jail is to rough for a big ol fatboy like you, I know, I know you scared that they might rape you in there. They'll tap the ass before you even make it to the county the first inmate to ever get raped in the precint thats how pussy you are.:lol: :lol: hahahahahehehe

Then again you might like that I've always suspected you were bi-sexual

be "real" if your gay, be comfortable with that be yourself keep sucking cock and stop posting, your ruining the thread.

I don't remember Cta being a Beef having crew, I do remember Klas cracked some kid in Jersey City for a 1 & 9 spot, but that's about it.

klas still at it dudes my boys talked 2 him not so long ago i still see tags here and there come up around my way hes a beast props

might as well post some flicks

last024.jpg

chump020.jpg

den054td4.jpg

normal_klasfactory.jpg

normal_klasfr2.jpg

normal_klasfr81.jpg

normal_klas5.jpg

mytriptopuertorico20051ju3.jpg

normal_klasrahwayfr8.jpg

normal_klasperthfill.jpg

normal_hwy32.jpg

normal_klas6.jpg

normal_klas3.jpg

normal_klas1.jpg

normal_klas7.jpg

normal_klas2.jpg

normal_klas4.jpg

much respect to him,nice to hear he's still hittin shit up

klas cta,puerto rico original

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now