The Klas CTA thread

Hev_metal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by 2timeloser

not diggin it. sorry kids IMO KLas is a toy who tries way too hard. Throwies look like pre school shit

:huh2: :huh2: THIS GUY HAS TO BE JOKING.

SOME PEOPLE WILL TALK SHIT ON ANYONE JUST TO GET A RISE.

KLAS IS ONE OF THE BEST IN MY BOOK.

Originally posted by 321 sureshot

calling klas a toy is the stupid*ist shit you could have said. liking or disliking his style can never take away from the decade of throwups, pieces and tags this guy has shitted all over this godforsaken state. if you fail to recognize that kind of dedication and addiction than your opinion is a smoking pile of shit i'm pissing on - fuck you herb.

herb? i'd spank you child i have kids who are your age i am sure. i said this guy tries hard what didnt you get? i know he puts in his work thats not being disputed. i dont like his style i do believe he is a toy thats it straight the fuck up. i dont give many jersey writers props shit is way too simple there. racking, bombing all is way easy like its legal. i rocked jersey highways which still are runnin and it was like a fucking legal you herbs

2 time loser seems to have alot of built up anger towards klas with 4 responces and counting. it seems he either fucked your girl, vamped you for your paint, or dissed your shit and smacked you silly afterwards.

as far as almost legal highways in jersey! ive seen klas fills all up along some of the filthiest crackdens in the bronx. so can you shut the fuck up and get over him please. someone post more fliks.

herb? i'd spank you child i have kids who are your age i am sure. i said this guy tries hard what didnt you get? i know he puts in his work thats not being disputed. i dont like his style i do believe he is a toy thats it straight the fuck up. i dont give many jersey writers props shit is way too simple there. racking, bombing all is way easy like its legal. i rocked jersey highways which still are runnin and it was like a fucking legal you herbs

still got shit on a highway huh bub, sounds fucking H-A-R-D-C-O-R-E. eat the dick puto.

Originally posted by VS ASASSIN

2 time loser seems to have alot of built up anger towards klas with 4 responces and counting. it seems he either fucked your girl, vamped you for your paint, or dissed your shit and smacked you silly afterwards.

as far as almost legal highways in jersey! ive seen klas fills all up along some of the filthiest crackdens in the bronx. so can you shut the fuck up and get over him please. someone post more fliks.

build upo is right and its towards guys like you who dont let guys like me have an opinion, like i said before, he can be up he can be good i just dont dig it, for that i have been called a herb a puto? and other garbage. if anyone here has penis envy that would be all you jocks, vs assassin'? are you kidding me with a name like that? all of you are just dumb internet jocks who are scared to go writing. get off the dick KLas is not good.

A TRUE BOMBER & PIECER

KLAS IS ONE THE TRUEST GRAFF HEADZ IN NJ... THE REASON FOR THIS IS BECAUSE HE BOMBS THE INNER CITIES JUST AS HARD AS HE PIECES & ROCK FR8S. I ALWAYS LOVED THAT ABOUT KLAS, HE BOMBS OUR GHETTOS OF THE TRI-STATE AREAS.MOST NJ GUYS LIKE FH DONT REALLY GO ALL-CITY IN OUR CITIES AND STICK TO THE FR8 YARDS & UNRISKY HIGHWAYS. A TRUE HARDCORE BOMBER MUST HIT THE INNER CITIES HARD, HIT BUSY INTERSECTIONS,HIT BUSY AVENUES & BOULEVARDS & HIT OTHER RISKY SPOTS. ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO ENTERTAIN URBAN GRAFF LOVERS IN THE CITY & ENTERTAIN SUBURBAN GRAFF LOVERS ON THE HIGHWAYS AT DA SAME TIME.

KLAS YOU ALSO REPRESENT US HISPANIC & BLACK MINORITIES REAL GOOD, I LIKE DAT MY NIGGA.....KEEP KILLIN SHIT!!!

............CHEK-DSM...............

The only thing in Jersey thats way to simple is beating your ass. Didn't a CTA member already knock you out wink,wink, wink :lol: hahahahahahehehehe We know who you are, you never bombed a highway in your life. Its pathetic you claim bombing and racking is so easy and yet you never had the balls to do it. But then again I understand a night in jail is to rough for a big ol fatboy like you, I know, I know you scared that they might rape you in there. They'll tap the ass before you even make it to the county the first inmate to ever get raped in the precint thats how pussy you are.:lol: :lol: hahahahahehehe

Then again you might like that I've always suspected you were bi-sexual

be "real" if your gay, be comfortable with that be yourself keep sucking cock and stop posting, your ruining the thread.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by SF1

2-TIMELOSER = FACELIFT????

They are both hating super-losers who should read the forum rules again...

Archived