The Klas CTA thread

Hev_metal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT SYSTEM? ITS IN THE U.S SOMEWHERE. I REMEMBER SEEING WAY BACK IN LIKE MAYBE 94 KLAS HOLLOWS AND TAGS IN NEW BRUNSWICK, THEN I SAW THEM IN PERTH AMBOY, THEN IN PLAINFEILD, THEN JERSEY CITY, THEN PASSAIC THEN ETC ETC ETC, I WAS LIKE WHO THE FUCK IS THIS KID. MUCH PROPER RESPECT TO ONE OF JERSEY'S ALL TIME BUSIEST AND STEADIEST.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by 2timeloser

you should take a look at the rest of my posts before you go and call me a hating loser, some stuff i like some stuff i dont and i dont have a problem speaking my mind.

From the forum rules:

DON'T TROLL OR FLAME!

Don't wander through discussions acting like an asshole. This is our house, and though we open it up to the general public, we still reserve the right to kick out people that act like pricks.

And I have read plenty of your shit-posts, please clean up your act.

Originally posted by Europe

From the forum rules:

DON'T TROLL OR FLAME!

Don't wander through discussions acting like an asshole. This is our house, and though we open it up to the general public, we still reserve the right to kick out people that act like pricks.

And I have read plenty of your shit-posts, please clean up your act.

well there you have it ok bud you got it from now on in i am a new man.

Klas is great, wow what a bomber, this guy has so much style he puts sento to shame, his bombing techinque is off the charts this guy is all world, i seen him up in the bathroom of a wawa right near atlantic city then i seen him up on a barn in ohio this guy is like a king with the most style much props to klas the king of graffiti.

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
The only thing in Jersey thats way to simple is beating your ass. Didn't a CTA member already knock you out wink,wink, wink :lol: hahahahahahehehehe We know who you are, you never bombed a highway in your life. Its pathetic you claim bombing and racking is so easy and yet you never had the balls to do it. But then again I understand a night in jail is to rough for a big ol fatboy like you, I know, I know you scared that they might rape you in there. They'll tap the ass before you even make it to the county the first inmate to ever get raped in the precint thats how pussy you are.:lol: :lol: hahahahahehehe

Then again you might like that I've always suspected you were bi-sexual

be "real" if your gay, be comfortable with that be yourself keep sucking cock and stop posting, your ruining the thread.

I don't remember Cta being a Beef having crew, I do remember Klas cracked some kid in Jersey City for a 1 & 9 spot, but that's about it.