The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

streetshots001.jpg

flipslyd..evoker..mr.prvrt..bob..capsa..stove..catv..resistor..mono

streetshots004.jpg

Film pgk

streetshots005.jpg

film..disko..radio..thai..rule..knox..polak(really old stickers we put up)

streetshots006.jpg

Rule(old)

streetshots007.jpg

simple..anarki..film(set)

streetshots008.jpg

Hues

streetshots009.jpg

Esau..Eska..Hazr..thai..thai..slyder

streetshots010.jpg

band promo and other shit

streetshots012.jpg

teeth..esau..esau..poak

streetshots013.jpg

Esau

i would like to add a sidenote to my posts: as you can see, some of the stickers have SFC on them. i did those stickers before that video game "getting up" came out. i did those stickers before i even knew about that game. the kid in the game writes SFC as his crew, and my SFC has nothing to do with that. i'm not a graff writer, but took on the crew name "Sexual Frankenstein Crew" as a joke. it's basically me and one other head. then that fucking game came out, and i feel like a fucking tool using it. stupid fucking mark ecko. i loved the crew name Sexual Frankenstein Crew --why'd that fucking tool have to come out and ruin it for me. goddamn media mogul. that's all, thanks for reading.

PIC_0014.jpg

caspa, the fuz, 14 bolt, def or glory, big ten, gerry, expel, ?, reel, crevicecreeps, rule, juice, tme, film, saet, c-atv, cyzm, mightymimm, boiker, mello, mono, omni, chillen, saro, nerk, big finger, cise, pie, atp, blurble, posi, ?, debt, air, stove, victor, the fuz, sesh, nano.

420817150_9f57996b99_o.jpg

Mista Breakfast / Mono and Orco

pasteups 2nd storey pavillion, VickyPark Leics.

420817136_1c566f317f_o.jpg

Mono, 14bolt, werms, ayre, bob, dlove, verb91, ikari, Mista Breakfast and others in Leicester 2007

monoclothing.com

420817132_6c23bb8a89_o.jpg

Mono, Orco, 14Bolt, Luke da Duke, Ikari, Blend, Snub and others

420817131_e9050f4814_o.jpg

Mono, Toyeater, Nemz, Ikari, Orco, Snub, 14Bolt, Poop, Lord Breakfast and others in Leicester Uk

420817124_c4369d9d13_o.jpg

Old stickers + New Mono

Mista Breakfast . . monoclothing.com

420813775_83499c135d_o.jpg

Mono , Stickerwar, Snub, Luke da Duke, Farm , Mista Breakfast

these are all rochester new york photos. MECRO, if you see this, you and i did an exchange a while ago. well, i didn't sleep on your stickers. i put two on my computer, and the rest i put up at this spot. i figured i'd let you know, now that i have a camera.

420844461_69a166a7f1.jpg

i also did a swap with this girl from brooklyn. i don't know her name, but she did these things. i actually bit her shit when i started making my toy soldiers.

420844525_7899ada896.jpg

another mecro. i climbed up to slap it up there, and while standing on the crosswalk button --a cop pulled up. i jumped down, he drove off, i went back up, here's a photo: both have been up for over a year now. (sorry i put that shit upside down)

420844513_adf82ec806_b.jpg

434119892_4513832936.jpg

Mr. Rob, Expel, UWP, Jug, The Fuz, Riton, Pie, ATP, Art vs. AiR, Caspa, Trash, S3pz, Ladie Sevo, Bloke, Blondie, Heckzotica, Sesh, Bump, Riot68, Nano, Tarkinson, Posi, and Brain.

434119910_28f97dff1d.jpg

Caspa, AiR vs. Pie, Billi Kid Brand, Jug, The Fuz S3pz, Trash, Sesh, Posi, Mr. Rob, Riton, Heckzotica, Nano, UWP, Ladie Sevo, Tarkinson, Brain, Bump, Bloke, Expel, The Fuz, and Riot68.

434120018_5046b725a0.jpg

The Fuz, Riton, AiR, Brain, S3pz, Billi Kid Brand, UWP, Jug, Expel, Art vs. AiR, Pie, Trash, Caspa, Posi, Heckzotica, Riot68, Tarkinson, Bump, and Ladie Sevo.

434120028_7960e3f402.jpg

Ladie Sevo, The Fuz, Caspa, Expel, Bump, Tarkinson, Trash, Jug, Riton, Riot68, The Fuz, AiR, AiR, S3pz, and Heckzotica.

Ups by me and The Fuz.