The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

476188630_57563030cb_o.jpg

Ape, Billi Kid Brand, Icon, Eski, Stove, Josh?, The Fuz, UWP vs. AiR, Bien, Evoker, Nano, Ezeart, Trash, Dough Boy, Caspa, and Tr8.

476188094_18a32040e2_o.jpg

Epik, Mecro, Ape, Quin, Ezeart, Mello, Billi Kid Brand, Dough Boy, Josh vs. Bytedust, Brain, Trash, Stove, Ladie Sevo, Eski, Icon, Caspa, Tr8, Evoker, AiR, and The Fuz.

Ups by me and the Fuz.

GIRAFFITI IS THE BEST THING SENCE...SLICED BREAD....no....scratch that....best thing sence...

yea his giraffes are dope but there is a dude way more up all around the bay rockin doper giraffes...

DAMN...i just love caspa's throwie too much...whats his name on the forum... i wanna get some of his stickers and trade...

Hayabusa, I adore your work man, the new, Canuck-theme Gremlins pull my heart strings.

I noticed in one of those flicks that your gremlin is above what looks like a fresh, Basco5 sticky.

I could be wrong but it just struck me as cool if in fact you two ever hit the streets together.

Never mind my awkward observations, i'm overtired and bored stiff.

Much respect for both your works.

Honestly, I think GIRAFFITI's character is a little weak. It looks like on of those things that you draw on the back of your third grade spelling test, not on stickers. Everyone else seems to love them though, so keep doin' your thing man.

haha those kicks ARE wussup lol.

oh and ayeplus, i know about the other giraffes and i dont only do stickers. i paint to :)

GIRAFA is dope but thats not howi got the idea, i actually found out about girafa after i started doing them. he has way more ups than me but thats not gonna stop me from doing my thing. it just makes me wanna kill harder

476188630_57563030cb_o.jpg

Ape, Billi Kid Brand, Icon, Eski, Stove, Josh?, The Fuz, UWP vs. AiR, Bien, Evoker, Nano, Ezeart, Trash, Dough Boy, Caspa, and Tr8.

476188094_18a32040e2_o.jpg

Epik, Mecro, Ape, Quin, Ezeart, Mello, Billi Kid Brand, Dough Boy, Josh vs. Bytedust, Brain, Trash, Stove, Ladie Sevo, Eski, Icon, Caspa, Tr8, Evoker, AiR, and The Fuz.

Ups by me and the Fuz.

air can we trade pm me plz...:o