The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

197674745_dc62824754_o.jpg

Mono, Danks, Bloopa, Polar, 14Bolt and Mr Breakfast in Leicester

197674746_2cc2ed9720_o.jpg

Mr Breakfast adhesive floor tiles in Leicester

197674747_f362a7c519_o.jpg

MOno, Tora, 14Bolt, Prvrt and others

197674749_88d8c14f40_o.jpg

Mista Breakfast / Lord Leigh

197674750_02de65a0fb_o.jpg

Mono / Lord Breakfast

197674751_49e3ca8dcb_o.jpg

Mono, Bloopa, 14 Bolt , Mista B

197681371_5b4e26e9ea_o.jpg

Mono, Lord Leigh , Danks

197681372_472c80efed_o.jpg

Danks, Mista Breakfast, Mono, Polar, 14 Bolt, Fejk, cabs

197681373_cbf11b305e_o.jpg

MistaBreakfast over Narborough Road , Leicester , UK

197681374_28e651d0b9_o.jpg

Mista Breakfast poster and floor tile clouds , plus Cost

MONO / Mista Breakfast

Black and white comic illustration is where its at for me . . . so there`s sum insight from a very guarded man. keep up the hard labours everyone `cos dems streets is getting sexier every day , hang up your hangups and keep on keeping on , exacting a plethora of imagery , in order to counteract the subliminal indoctrination previously forced upon an unsuspecting populous, on to the very persons who aim to undermine our existence, whom being of ultimate suggestability require our greatest efforts to thwart this catastrophe . Thus we can bring light into a world of chaos ,highlighting the darker corners of the imagination , which acts as a mirror for reality, altering perception to encompass all that heavenly glory. We can start with the destruction of surveillance systems coupled with an ever increasing disribution and placement of thought provoking design , but this is only a beginning. As catalysts of thought the pressure to inspire is on us , spreading like a reaction from the origin . The mind ,a tool governing all other implementation ,must be conquered at all costs either by them or by us .

210377208_1a80de11cd_o.jpg

Mono, Cezr, Bloopa, Lord Leigh, Madstickers, Prvrt, Zenkegen, 14Bolt, Miasma, Bien, Polar, DOA, Peelzine, Hazchem, Rokabilly, Wieszax, ManDipper, Fejk, Mista Breakfast . . . . Coldbackie near Tongue in Scotland

210377207_67183eb7c4_o.jpg

Mono fishing the river Borgie , in the Highlands of Scotland.

210377206_67d6c37dde_o.jpg

Mista Breakfast, Mono, Polar, Danks, Prvrt, Wieszax, 14Bolt, ?Josh, Bloopa, CupK . . . Leicester , UK

Will have more pictures soon , am presently in Scotland getting down to my native past times of scratching at midgeys and clegs , while the tics and keds scurry through my wild, unkept, matted hair , drenched by the ever constant drizzle , my beard brimming with insults and the food from yesterday. peas Mista Breakfast

do u guys just put pics for the hell of it i mean you guys are postin like theres no tommorow and some of them are not even worth postin but yea im not the best tagger but damn u guys should know not to throw that many stupid pics like that

i kinda understand where your coming from its stupid putting a pic of one sticker, or some haggard old ones up, but fat combos are good, because the people youve traded with can see that it was worth it, also scenic pics are much better than closeups with a wall in the background.