THE.POLICE.ARE.COMMUNISTS.

DISCO BRYSO

• 5 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know this dude thats been on probation for 7 years, works 2 jobs, (gets his wages garnished for restitution for the cases that were involved) Goes to school at a community collage, has three kids and a old lady at home, and now has a deadline because they cant extend his probation anymore. So they want him to have the balance paid in full....$3700 in two months or off to jail for 12 months......Thats okay, cuz this cats to fuckin tough for that shit , gonna beat the system at this shit, trying to keep him down, take his dignity, make him leave his family on welfare, and all ov you payin g taxes, pay for his bed space and meals, .......I wish he could jus pay for it in Drug money, but hes not much as a hustler, do it all through hard work, and close freinds.............You motherfuckas wont win!

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

I understand communism and that you can be a communist in america if you don't constantly TALK ABOUT BEING A COMMUNIST. you can be a communist if you don't call yourself one. I am a "socio-capitalist"... but sometimes if you want to scare people you call yourself the wrong thing on purpose.

You're not a "socio-capitalist"! You're a "sociopath"! You fucking fruitloop!

Don't talk about it..........be about it! Fix the system! Whiney baby!

Start a massive WTO RIOT! Do it on your own! Fix something!

"Cry me a river.....cry me........cry me!"

Archived