boring thread about my life. or lack there of.

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha.

anyway i decided i wasnt going to go painting last night.. so i went to my friends house to drink beers, smoke cigarettes and play with the internet. one of them called a family meeting.. (more of a room mate meeting, but you get the idea) so i was in there by myself for about an hour and a half. thats when i decided im just going to go paint.

i got home and walked to the yard. much later than i usually do. i get into the yard and only the opposite side of where i am comfortable with painting was full. so i walk down to the spot where i normally cross lines.. this time i didnt have to cross any because there were no lines full.. but i get about half way stepping over the tracks and look down towards the yard "headquarters" and i see someone standing in the little office building. so i turn around and sit in the bushes for about.. 2 minutes. i then get to walking to the opposite end of the yard (where it would be hard for him to see me cross lines.. unless he has those heat sensor goggles.. because of the shadows) so i cross and i go into one of the cars and set my watch alarm clock for 20 minutes. i sit. and stare. and get up and look up and down the lines every once in awhile. nothing happens. my timer thing goes off. i wait another 5 minutes because it was alot louder than i expected. i then paint. i then go home.

tonight is going to be dedicated to Johnny Cash.

**edit:music for last night was modest mouse.

Archived