The Bristol UK Thread

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's from bristol and he's a twat so that would mean he's a bristolian twat would it not?

Thats not insulting everyone from bristol in the slightest is it? Read properly before you post tit.

I read what you said and its the same old bullshit. you think your heavy cos your Londoner. for a start you aint even got ups in Bristol, so you can't say shit to know one. secondly even in your own town you aint got no ups. and thirdly you chat like the big man on here cos thats the only way you can run up your mouth with getting it smashed in.

Jason Holla:lol:

Hell give the boy some credit. He wasnt stood at the back nodding his hooded head by a 0.5 degree angle, he was down the front where the real hip hop fans are. Backpacks n all.

Hoff youre a fool. Dont give it over the internet. Curtis isnt from London anyway so shh.

Jason u mad un.

rodger maw sucks todgers raw..running tings 2 double oh 7.big up s.ng out on road doin his thing.all my niggaz out on the grind reppin hold tight.all of my half ass bredrins droppin a high st. tag on friday then rollin dean lane on the saturday then searchin bristol graffiti on flickr and droppin a legal upload on sunday to hang onto tht little bit of the scene they have hold tight too yo! kno how tht shit is man.

Archived