The Bristol UK Thread

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WTF is that supposed to be?

lol sorry lack of flicks just a quick flick of something wierd when out takin flicks was a bit like that kids' treasure map fake burbery jitter foot steezed garms

101_0835.jpg

zigs n tweak shit pic cos i was on a moving bus haha^^^

101_0827.jpg

101_0825.jpg

101_0830.jpg

101_0819.jpg

all i have for now should be more soon. safe

heavy post F.Horse, still never saw the full extent of wot atg done at m32

y'all niggaz need to get off each others dicks and stop eating rogers babies you fools, shits pathetic, holla

fuck me, you used to dish out the "wigger" insults two a penny... how the tables have turned, sounded like a u.s thread for a sec...

iinglewoooodddd... :D just clownin dawg...

truthfully stop "yammin my seeds" :shakehead:

found on some weeners flickr, under the title "the tweak of it" aparently the thing underneath is bath graff heritage...

tw.jpg

"bath graff heritage"

what heritage is that then? :lol:

ATG @ M32 - Snore piece on the right of those throwies, Eros on the left. The Snore has already been posted. They did a few tags and theres that Snor dub on the slope at the Tesco end which is still visible. That was about the 'full extent' of it in that spot. As you know a lot of the street bombing they done at the same time is still up

dawg im just clownin when i talk like this. but i dont try sound like a rudebwoy at least. i didnt think you'd want them being gay towards you

haha yeh true i dont want no homo lovin comin my way...

and yeh its just joke to type like that, didnt want any handbags at dawn action..

"bath graff heritage"

what heritage is that then?

exactly, the kid was crying cos it was painted in 2001, who cares about bath...

who cares about bath...

True say. And that dub looks hardly visable. Sounds like Bath needed a bit of re-decorating anyway

haha yeah just like the time the flg heads from Oxford paid it a visit and got some shit right outside the main station:cool:

FLIXXXXXXXXXXXX soon

Archived