The Bristol UK Thread

niso

its in the metro today b...its a fuckin joke. theres gonna be adebate about whether to keep it...its fuckin bullshit. why debate that piece of shit and not some 5 colour burner rooftop? banksy is a flange, end of discussion. he'd get a beatdown from most people if they met him, fuckin art fag fanny...it was probably a fuckin commission anyway.

fuck banksy, art whore...

word

word

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who are you clowns trying to act big in front off mang. that would have taken more talent than you have in your whole body.

trying to cuss people who are better than you to get noticed is toy. fact

banksy could beat you up. fact

listen curtis youre a shitface. straight up, just cos its a stencil doesnt mean its not good, and a good plot, and people on here trying to act tough just cos its the internet when theyre from places like devon and so on is fucking funny. i didnt want to reply but theres already enough bullshit on here so who cares.

I got off the train at Lawrence Hill once and Banksy, Tes and Soker were on the platform. They saw me looking like a writer and before I know it Banksy has picked me up by the ankles and Tes is pummelling my face beyond recognition with his meaty Bristolian dukes. I dropped my mums shopping that I was bringing back from Stapleton Road, there was loaves of Mighty White and broken Kinder Eggs all over the platform. Then Soker found my marker in my pocket and they started getting up on me. Banksy whipped out a prototype stencil and filled it in across my forehead, 'BANKSY'. Then the train started to leave and I tried to jump on the back of it to surf it into Temple Meads, where I could make my escape, but they were hip to this and held me back. Then the express to Filton Abbey Wood approached from the other side and Banksy picked me up and threw me onto it through an open window as it hurtled through the station. In those days the whole network had 'Slamdoors' and the windows were often wide open and big enough to fit a small child through with room to spare. I was safe at last and on my way to leafy South Gloucestershire. I looked back at Lawrence Hill station and I could see the three of them tucking into the jettisoned Mighty White. After all that it turned out that all they wanted was some food and some company. My troubles were over. Or so I thought. The ticket inspector looked strangely familiar as he made his way down the carriage. Oh shit, it was Stinky Inkie! I tried to remain calm. He asked for my ticket. I produced... a Banksy stencil from my pocket! I don't know how it got there. He gave it the once over and deemed it acceptable, since in those days an original Banksy work was worth about £5 on average - exactly the same price as a return fare to Filton. He pocketed it and that was that. I was on my way to Filton Abbey Wood and still in one piece despite the frightful steaming incident that had just taken place not a moment ago.

To be continued...

BANKSY MMM! I WOULD SAY WK INTERACT KILLS HIM. HE GOT SKILLS BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS STENCILS.( STREET ART ) NOT GRAFF THESE WAS THE DAYS AND IF THERE IS ANY OLD SKOOL HEADS IN HERE FROM THE DAYS OF THE RAIDS AND JOHN NATIONS YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS LIL BRISTOL PRODUCTION,

07criminaltimesweb1cg.jpg

CRIMINAL TIMES

This argument must have been had so many times. The guy used to be a "real writer" iff thats how you put it. In my eyes the guy makes a living off it and is probably quite wealthy and has neeks off the bbc running around after him. He doesnt have skills he just has good ideas that he knows the general public will like. Fucking longage, someone upload a couple of flicks and we can get off the banksy matter.......

• 2 weeks later...

Archived