the 100th Harley Festival....

PaintedSteel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My Harley is the only motorcycle I've ever owned that caused women half my age to flag me down on the street for a ride. It's thirty-three years old, and not in great shape. Last time I rode on a run, we pulled into a rest stop and there were rice rockets everywhere, getting ignored. All the girls were flocking over to the Harleys.

I've owned several different kind of scooters. The word from here is that Japanese motorcycles run like a scalded cat, but the ladies could not care less. You fire up that V-Twin, everybody turns to watch. I can't explain it, and frankly, it sort of defies logic.

If I needed to travel reliably coast-to-coast, I'd choose a late-model Japanese bagger with a windshield, stereo and cruise control. If I was going down to the bar to pick up pussy, I'd definately ride my Harley.

Originally posted by KaBar2

My Harley is the only motorcycle I've ever owned that caused women half my age to flag me down on the street for a ride. It's thirty-three years old, and not in great shape. Last time I rode on a run, we pulled into a rest stop and there were rice rockets everywhere, getting ignored. All the girls were flocking over to the Harleys.

I've owned several different kind of scooters. The word from here is that Japanese motorcycles run like a scalded cat, but the ladies could not care less. You fire up that V-Twin, everybody turns to watch. I can't explain it, and frankly, it sort of defies logic.

If I needed to travel reliably coast-to-coast, I'd choose a late-model Japanese bagger with a windshield, stereo and cruise control. If I was going down to the bar to pick up pussy, I'd definately ride my Harley.

^^^^^^^^^^^^:lol: WELL SAID....HARLEYS=PUSSY..CROUCH ROCKETS=DEATH:D

Guest rob deer
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I am. but that's cool, you can have her. I don't go for girls who feel the need to wear a poop safety net.

yeah, I like mine naked?

I can just imagine a whole spread in victoria's secret

"poop saftey nets are really in this year"

Archived