the countdown to ultimate power

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

the unstoppable nightowl...sounds fresh..and damn..i've been askin where you've been pistol...good to see you pop up.:king:

Tesseract's Sim Space

Hi there, and welcome to my crappy website! This site has no frames, no Javascript, no banners, no links to other sites, no sparkly cursor trails, no nothing... except a few good downloads.

Here is the entire (smallish) collection of custom Sim wallpapers and objects I've created. Download whatever you like, and feel free to link this page on your own site, but please don't swipe my stuff and display it as your own. If you pull that kind of stunt, I'll have to have your ISP account yanked. Your input is welcome. Also feel free to heap me with praise-- I always enjoy that sort of thing.

(Click on the pictures to download. Wallpaper files go in SimsGameDataWalls. Object files go in either SimsDownloadsTransmogrified or SimsGameDataObjects. Either one works fine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, no updates!

3/4/02: All right already! So I haven't updated the site in two years! Yes, it's true, I got out of the Sims a while back, and I've been busy with other things. I'm declaring the site officially closed, as in no more updates, but I will keep the collection up indefinitely, in case there is someone in Asia Minor who hasn't downloaded it yet.

8/27/00: I've been so busy at work lately I haven't had the time or mental energy to work on the furniture. So I guess I'm going into haitus for a couple more weeks until things calm down and I can catch my breath. It took me two weeks to get around to adding this non-update update, I've been that tired!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oo? the bloody hell?!?!? the sims tess?

Archived