Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You cant even draw a straight line, and you're talkin down???

Those teef on the R and E are real dope though, no way I could touch those. :lol:

put your art where your mouth is lets battle loser never writes in this thread again if you are

such a bad man, pull on your trainin bra and get those crayolas workin:mad:

pick a word and get worked

put your art where your mouth is lets battle loser never writes in this thread again if you are

such a bad man, pull on your trainin bra and get those crayolas workin:mad:

pick a word and get worked

What is it with you toys thinkin' you're even close to my level? I'm not gods gift to graffiti or anything but shit if I'm not better than yall lames trying to hate on me.

Those teef are funny, I'm still laughin'.... :lol:

What is it with you toys thinkin' you're even close to my level? I'm not gods gift to graffiti or anything but shit if I'm not better than yall lames trying to hate on me.

Those teef are funny, I'm still laughin'.... :lol:

hah ur better then that dude

but that aint sayin much

:D

ur best friend,

ainek

33u4djt.jpg

no doubt man. I am serious to those who dont know how to pay attention to simple rules on here though. I dont care about critism, but keep it to that and not useless banter. Not only is it stupid but it really has lost its point. There always is going to be somebody better then you. If you lose at a battle,instead of cry about it; inflict self injury to your self. In the meantime I am down for the shutup battle.

seriously stop this back and forth shit, its no preschool. Give him a reason why his u doesnt work for you. For me throwies should be simple,legiable,flow and quick. To be honest with you all of us have some strong point of or throws, but we are all missing some flow to it.We all have to many points in or throws.

Anger, everytime you post something that doesnt have to do with a current battle it is going to get erased and moved. If you want to post your shutup piece, battle against mouth of war with a piece.

thats what i was fucking doing!! but he is a bitch and wont battle me, he just likes to keep talking shit