Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^^^ oh its me and edogg for this battle. So yea SOY its your call. I dont wanna just add a character if your not going to, I wanna this thing on the same page with each other.

nah im no good at characters and i know that if you out one in it would just knock my ass outta the water haaha. but no i suck at those things

deptronik,

since your opponent isnt doing a character on it i need to photoshop the character out of your entry...

otherwise people will the character will weigh the votes in your favor automatically so...

sorry if that pisses u off but its only fair.

do you want to photoshop it out or is it alright if i do?

next time please read the rules carefully, i know it was an honest mistake and all that jazz.

deptronik,

since your opponent isnt doing a character on it i need to photoshop the character out of your entry...

otherwise people will the character will weigh the votes in your favor automatically so...

sorry if that pisses u off but its only fair.

do you want to photoshop it out or is it alright if i do?

next time please read the rules carefully, i know it was an honest mistake and all that jazz.

DEPTRONIK

actually if you have time can you redo it, because i dont want to crop them out since they are in the middle of the piece,

so i used smudge tool and blurred them out but that makes it look crappy...

its up to you if u want me to just used to blurred out one or not...

sorry for the drama

peace

NOWHERE in the rules did it say "No Characters" i just re-checked the battle post-ups..

BUT, if its such a big deal, i'll redo it. just forward the original to anime anyways, i was really stoked the way it came out.

go back to page 391 and scroll down to where i first posted who is Vs. who, you will see next on the same line of text that it says "round 1 black and white only" right next to that it says "no characters"

sorry for the confusion man, im not trying to be an asshole, i will make it in big text next time.

and to Newkon and Obake,

yea i was planning on shortening the due date for the next round, and changing it up so the next one has color and then maybe the final round will be an "all-out, anything goes" type of thing.

as long as thats cool with the majority.

also, still waiting on 4 people and this is due tomorrow. i am not extending the date.

and another thing,

i just realized yesterday that in round 2, one person will have a "bye" ....

i think that is bullshit so i am lookin for someone to come in as an alternate and battle whoever ends up with the "bye"

i think the others in the battle will agree with this, it would be unfair for someone to be allowed to skip round 2 and go straight to round 3.

also, if others are interested, i may need more alternates for tomorrow...

Anime

Plezo

Phrase

Hicks

all have not submitted entries yet. i am 99.9% sure that Anime and Plezo will come thru, but i have not heard anything from phrase or hicks.

ummm that is all for now, battle results tomorrow!

im done with mine i have been done for days i just am suer busy to email it to you anddd i lost our email.....i dont get this alternate thing either but fill me in on it

i'll pm you my email address right now.

the alternate thing is just in case people bitch out and dont battle

and yes, i agree newkon.

yeah, re-doing a b&w sketch is not gonna happen after all. too hungover for that bullshit, my 1st entry was good enough if not way more than enough, but if you kids wanna piss n moan about it having a cahracter for a letter, by all means make good with the kleenex. the original battle setup was posted on the 9th, i finished that same day, the next day there was a 'no characters decision'. i guess i was too quik for my own good.