Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Phrase, im not sure what you should do about that. you can try emailing the pic to me if possible, i think you already have my email address but i will PM it to you again in case you lost it.

To everyone else in on the Horror Theme...

to be respectful to those in different time zones (Hawaii mainly) i will be forced to wait until tommorrow to post the results of the battle for voting.

i would stay up late tonite and wait it out, but i am forced to work mandatory overtime tommorrow at my job and thus must wake up at 6 am (chicago time) so waiting till midnite hawaii time would be insane.

Let me also say this: i have only received 3 entries on this battle... !!!!!!!

WTF!

if anyone else is reading this and has time to crank out one before tommorrow please do so.

you can find the rules for this battle a page or two back in this thread.

Phrase, hopefully i can get yours thru email so that will make 4 people...

but MIM, Hotamale, and Paidmydues havent submitted shit....

i thought a week was more than sufficient time to give people to do a sketch so... i am not changing the time.

people just need to get on the ball and bust shit out if they want to battle.

Also,

Deptronik has a fucking awesome idea for the next battle that i am definitely going to use... I hope to see more people in on this next battle because its a great idea and could turn out very very awesome if multiple people participate.

Thanks again... and yea... results will be up tomorrow once i get out of work (between noon and 3 pm chicago time) .... (depends if my boss shows up so if i can sneak out or not) .... so that give you late mofuckas a bit more time.

OK

Peace.

NEW BATTLE

------------------------

EXCHANGE TOURNAMENT BATTLE

8 PEOPLE MAX

Rules =

Okay this is gonna be interesting and slightly complicated...

basically, the first 8 people to say they are in is the maximum. If we dont get 8, I'll settle for 6.

Then, each person will randomly be given another one of the writers names to sketch.

The first leg of the tournament will be BLACK AND WHITE sketches only.

Then the winners of that portion will have to battle the remainder of people left until one person is left champion. After the initial leg of the tourny, sketches must be in color.

EACH leg of the tournament will count as a win on the scoreboards so its an opportunity to get a lot more wins at once.

If you dont understand Im posting this quote from Deptronik cuz it was his idea:

So, here's a suggestion for next weeks' battle :

Have 6 writers volunteer to a "cross piece" battle. and then the 6 writers, will be randomly given another one of the 6other writers names, and they have to rock the dopest piece they can of that writers' name in Black and White. THEN! those winners will go on to battle the remainders but with an even WILDEr/CLEANER piece of their new challangers' name in color. and keep that repeating 'till everyone quits or a winner emerges. sound like a plan?

OK I hope everyone understands.

Once the 6 (or 8) people have said they are in, this battle is closed and no one else can enter.

At that point I will need you all to let me know what you write, since im not sure of everyones names. Do this by PM or post, its up to you.

I will then put them in a hat or something and make my girl pick out names at random (so u know that im not trying to set anything up)

PM me if you have any confusions on this battle!!

advanced writers only, NO TOYS

post that u are in on the battle, and i will keep track...

WHEN U ARE DONE WITH YOUR PIECE PLEASE PM IT TO ME

any questions PM me

Due Date = NEXT FRIDAY

*** EACH LEG OF THE TOURNAMENT WILL BE ONE WEEK DUE DATES UNTIL ITS OVER

Hawaii Folks- try to plan ahead please since your time zone is so different from most others...

results will be posted in "Battle Results and Voting Superthread"

that thread will contain the pieces submitted.

this is so you can view who won and lost each battle and vote the quality pieces that were in it.

* ONLY VOTE IN THE VOTING THREAD

* PM ENTRIES TO ME

may the best writer win.

Additionally, save the chit-chat, keep it battle related.

what is the first sketch of?

i think u know what i write?

im going to wait until i see if a couple more people want to be in on the battle, specifically the person who's idea it was haha

it would suck for him if he couldnt battle in his own battle idea becuz he wasnt online at the time.

the first sketch is going to be an exchange with another person who is battling also.

the rules for the entire thing were posted above.

Okay. I put all the names on lil pieces of paper and put them in a hat and picked em out to determine who battles who first. Don't be upset if you think its unfair and dont be a bitch and quit either.

Round 1- black and white only! no characters! just straight up b&w exchange.

[the name next to the screen name is what they write and you are exchanging so yea.]

EDOGG (Soy) -vs- NEWKONCEPT (Newkon)

GINGER BREAD MAN (Anime) -vs- DEPTRONIK (Traffic)

LIMITONE (Limit) -vs- MARIKOO (Hicks)

PLEZO1SON (Plezo) -vs- PHRASETHATPAYS (Phrase)

DJ REN (Serkit) -vs- ALREADYDEAD (Obake)

got any questions please PM me...

due date is this coming friday, no exceptions (not even for time zones) !!!

edit- i almost forgot, PM THE PIC TO ME WHEN U ARE DONE!!!