Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by StarzAbove+Mar 3 2006, 02:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (StarzAbove - Mar 3 2006, 02:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-knowme@Mar 2 2006, 06:50 AM

i posted something for the state your name battle, but it's closed so i removed my post.

Posit it up anyway I rarley tell peeps to take their stuff back.

[/b]

gotcha.

knomontherocks1yw.jpg

you sound extremely tough, please dont beat any of us up :beat2:

i know im suck, i just started getting into graf about 6 months ago, ill admit it. ive never even painted before, im just a toy but dayum man. quit hatin on everyone. ive seen some dope ass shit commin from alot of the heads on this thread. like wets, xipe, fatcap, subliminalart, goodtimes105, newkoncept, edogg, le kafe, this, and alot more that i didnt mention. ive been looking throught this thread just to see what kind of work you've put out and i didnt come across nothing. i guess we'll see when you enter your psycho mickey battle but untill then, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

i also noticed newkoncpet is in that psycho mickey battle. just be careful, that nigga's been gettin some serious ups for his characters. but then again, i dont know how good you are. you must be pretty damn good to be talking shit about everyone on this thread.

Originally posted by punky presh@Mar 1 2006, 08:42 AM

fly.jpg

if it makes anyone feel any better, i did post a flik, just not in here. thats me "NEWS" thats the only flik i posted but w/e ill post more if nobody believes me

hey starzabove, could you add this to the state your name battle. my scanner is about 10000000000000000000 years old so its giving me problems. there fore i can not scan in the one i actually did for the battle. thanks man.

i also do realize i am not going to win but whatever, ill be lucky if i even get a vote