Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by edogg+Oct 7 2005, 10:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (edogg - Oct 7 2005, 10:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-markassbuster@Oct 7 2005, 08:49 AM

who wants to battle me?anyone want to step up?

pick a word

[/b]

oh no he wants a rematch.markassbuster wins one umm lets see how about u pick the word cuz i cant think of one lol

p.s. we can do it black and white if morg wants to join

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>VOTE</span>

Zire v. Hemp v. EDogg v. BloodAndGore (Bean) 2 - 1 - 0 - 0

(v)Starz,Kink572,BloodAndGore,

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>OPEN BATTLE WORDS</span>

KNEX - WildStyle

SwampThing v. FatCap v. DestroyinTheSystem 0 - 0 - 0

TOKEN - Black n White

SwampThing v. Hemp v. Edogg 0 - 0 - REPOST

SERIES - Black n White - Due 10/09

Royl v. Morg-kcor X - X

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>CLOSED/WON BATTLES</span>

2003 - 2005 BATTLE RULES & RESULTS

DestroyinTheSystem v. EDogg (Whys) 5 - 1 DESTROYINTHESYSTEM WINS

DestroyinTheSystem v. SubliminalArt v. SwampThing (Lock) 5 - 3 DESTROYINTHESYSTEM WINS

DestroyinTheSystem v. CACashRefund v. Hemp v. EDogg (Chose) 5 - 1 - 1 - 0 DESTROYINTHESYSTEM WINS

MarkAssBuster v. Edogg (Eazl) 5 - 4 MARKASSBUSTER WINS

Ravek v. EDogg v. Hemp (Rave) 5 - 0 - 0 RAVEK WINS

SubliminalArt v. SwampThing v. EDogg v. FatCap v. MeloBTK (Safe) 5 - 3 - 0- 0 SUBLIMINALART WINS

Originally posted by markassbuster+Oct 7 2005, 10:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (markassbuster - Oct 7 2005, 10:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by edogg@Oct 7 2005, 10:12 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-markassbuster@Oct 7 2005, 08:49 AM

who wants to battle me?anyone want to step up?

pick a word

oh no he wants a rematch.markassbuster wins one umm lets see how about u pick the word cuz i cant think of one lol

p.s. we can do it black and white if morg wants to join

[/b]

....he? anyways, team sounds good. hella people are getting in on this so maybe we could split it into to battles- a bw and a color. i dunno, its just an idea. cuz i think we're at 5 already.

lol alrighty character black and white, teams whoever, whos gonna be my partner??? who gets told hold the big gromola's hand? hahaha. well i guess let me throw down the rules since i kinda started it

-------------

teams (grom & ? vs. ? & ?)

black and white - word is ?? maybe we can do the word Threat

character - also black and white

due - ???

wait a minute u didnt start shit .i asked if anyone wanted to battle and eddogg said hes down and some one said that his prisma markers r not around so can we do something black and white and i said the word is team with a charater so get you shit straightwho ever wants to join pick a person u want to battle and eddogg wanted to battle me so i pick him

haha wtf, fuck dude you need to chill i dont know what crawled up your ass maybe it was gettin called on biting some character, whatever dude you need to fuckin chill with your anal BS, fuckin toy. go bite the saber river piece or something. dont make me quote and repost that shit in here cause youll probably just be biting some bs anyways. start huntin for which shit this kid is gonna jock now.

yeah im down ethreadzny2, im sure you wont be biting shit and trying to make BS excuses for being a toy ;) hey markassbuster just go ahead and chomp some shit for your battle with eddogg cause im gonna do something else. so the word is series black and white anything else?