Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: fuck

Originally posted by HECZONER

FUKIN AWESOME!!! iM NOT IN THIS BATTLE AM I/

ummm nope, ur not hecz..! but u CAN be!! haha go for it if u want, but im finding it hard to draw shyt nowadays, so take it easy on me.. :crazy: :lol: :lol: :lol:

anonymity1, yo my bad i didnt get my shyt up today..! ummm ill TRY to get it up by tomorrow nite, but it IS valentines day.. i gotta spend time with the chyk yo.. so if i dont get it up tomorrow nite, then ill post it on sunday FOSHO...!!

Re: LOVE BATTLE

Originally posted by why write?

here, i did it quick cause I thought you were gonna post yours, but heres mine, nothing special:

Feb13242.jpg

that shyt sucks...if u say that is nice then u are a realll toy....i think my 12 yr old cuzin can do that better...lol....the only thin i kinda liked but im not sure cause the picture was blury was the fill in affects but other than that:lol: :lol: :lol:

ichynippels1

ur a fuken dumbass cunt!! u should go suck a dick sumwhere, to kill the time that ur wasting coming in here talkin shyt to kiddz that r just having fun drawing!! dumbass bitch, hows about we have sum 7th letter writers come in here and talk shyt about all ur lame-ass fuken art, jus cuz theyre better than YOU...!! BITCH!

why write?

dope piece. if at all possible, u should retake the flick in teh day time or in better lighting and repost it.. besides that keep up the art yo..!

yo ITCHYNIPPLES.. i aint like you.. i aint gunna waste my time tryna talk sum shit OVER THE NET!!:lol: :lol: :lol: so you bark alot.. ill battle you.. well just use YOUR TAG NAME as the word.. you take me.. you can have all the fun shit talkin over the net you want.. if i rip you i guess i get my laughs in and so would everyone else.. BATTLE TIME BRUH..

OH ANOTHER THING.. if you are down.. my tag name is HULA.. and i used to write TOAST.. so if your name consists of any of those letters in my names and you feelen a bit sketchy on battlen.. CHANGE YOUR TAG NAME.. its that simple.. i dont have the letters b,c,d,e,f,g,i,j,k,m,n,p,q,r,v,w,x,y, or z in either of my names..

yo why write.. i really do think that love is radd.. but i am gunna have to agree with ITCHYNIPS on one thing.. that fill IS dope.. and i dont know what his problem is.. i guess hes just tryna be like that dude from american idol.. or maybe his mom hates him.. its okay ITCHY, we all have hard days in our lives..you dont wanna go out and kill yourself now do you.. does your dad touch you? is that why your mad.. youre feeling sad n youre feeling lonley and noone seems to care.. your mothers gone and your father hits you this pain you can not bare . but we all bleed the same way as you doooo.. we all have the same things to go throoouuggghhh.. HOOOOOLLLD ON, IF YOU FEEL LIKE LETTING GO.. HOOOLLLLDD ON IT FEELS BETTER THAN YOU KNOOW.... please just hold on..

okay now you know i think that love rocker is dope.. i guess you know where to find me next time you go to walmart.. if you think youre too BIG to be in the toy section.. BRING YOUR 12 YEAR OLD COUSIN WITH YOU!!

OKAY IM SORRY ITCHYNIPPLES.. i didnt mean to offend you.. we all know your a little emotional n sensitive.. just know that WE DO CARE FOR YOU.. ALL OF US.. HOLD ON OKAY.. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.. ohh is that why your mad.. youre girl left you.. its okay to pop them penis enlargment pills.. dont you ever feel ashamed.. EVER.. the girls like it.. dont take it personal or anything.. just some advice.. writter to writter you know..