Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

Originally posted by ¤Ñ£§k_ºÑ£R¤

i vote meroh imk....come on revise!!...i would have voted plebian rock but that meroh caught my eye...and hecz that chess would look alot better with a scanner....still tight tho......best battle in a while:king:

DONT COUNT THIS UNTIL PROPAGANDA GETS HIS SHIT UP...THEN WHEN WE VOTE I THINK ITS GONNA BE BETWEEN HECZ,REVISE AND MEROH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

who are we waiting on? slyde? this battle is nice... i only wish i had sumthin better to show. maybe next time around ;) but for now... my vote goes to mr. hecz "i wanna rape your doggy" onermotherfucker

*cough*cheater*cough*

Originally posted by hUlazilla

i dont mean to ride jock or nuthen but DORK.. you inspired me from day one and still going.. it like i could have self sex just lookin at the stuff you do... hecz daDAMM you straight ripp same for REVISE.. im getting happy just looken at this stuff.. HULA TSK, ABR...

dick rider.....lmao:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: how can i get in on a battle?

Originally posted by not_like_you

and what word would we do,is there time limit or a set day that these things end?? my shit doesnt compare to most here but im still down..let me know if i can participate..thanks

Well u can issue a challange here like most peeps say u want to battle someone. Pick a word n agree on date due colors letter style whatever you want. I dont match u up with anyone so im not sure whos better than who u hav to compare urself to ur opponent

Originally posted by ichynippels1

dick rider.....lmao:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah yeah im admit.. im a bit of a dick rider when it comes to them..tell me not their shit aint dope.. but dont worry itchynipples when im done masturbating to their work ill save the money shot for your face bitch:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by hUlazilla

yeah yeah im admit.. im a bit of a dick rider when it comes to them..tell me not their shit aint dope.. but dont worry itchynipples when im done masturbating to their work ill save the money shot for your face bitch:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

defanite ubertone,,,,,,,,ch. 0

Re: how can i get in on a battle?

Originally posted by not_like_you

and what word would we do,is there time limit or a set day that these things end?? my shit doesnt compare to most here but im still down..let me know if i can participate..thanks

hey if your down to battle, reply to me cause im down for one right now...all rules and shit are up to you