minneapolis

cliffclaven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
?? looks tha same as his old one... and that y still looks like a damn 4... and fuck that dude shape you confidential informant ass mufuckah... sinkin ships breakin the code ass mufuckah.... and what is that pink pine cone shit next to payer that looks like a Hmong tapestry.hate hate hate!!!!!

aaaahhhh..., im down with the hate. does look like a 4. shape who? i remember a couple pages back guuuuuu reminding us of when freights were something you focused on after you killed shit, like retirement. think about it...

no flicks suckas!!

naw dawg, thas that nigga Web, the newest member of my crew... He be using that apple green/black collla combo cuz his dad owns a flower shop and shit and he be likin' all his pots to be painted apple green.. But that nigga web just steals that shit (from his own dad!!) and bombs the shit outta bathrooms and wherever else. You see he got that dolla sign in the middle of his E cuz his dad be slangin' arrangements like mad! ...I think his ma makes soap with grass in it or something. whhhat up web!

Archived