ALL ARNO just look

c-lander

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lol... haha now i gotta call my friend arruso sometime today, and yo Got, if it's not to much to ask (just do whatever ya feel), can you look at my post since you were the person to really help me (like big time, it's like you opened shit up for me as in letter structure and all) with that Rica piece, can you look at my post and the KNP one. I just wanna know if I'm gettin the right idea or somethin... just say what ya want since so far noone has said any comparison cuz the pics weren't workin but i think they are now.

Oh and Arno, I llike some of this stuff, it's hot... especialy the one someone jsut quoeted and some others, lookin good.

are you aware that 'arno' or somthing to that affect means ass in italian?

shut up big HOE, dont ever say something so stupid in your life, but the fucked up thing is you didnt even know what u were sayin what a kooch, and GOT thanx 4 clearin italian shit up wit BIG HOE.......ill have somemore sketchs up maybe, but ima paint 2 day so hope someone has a digital, but thanx 4 the posts!!!!!!!

• 2 years later...

Archived