Philippines...anyone? (travelers here)

Guest SPFlatty

Originally posted by effyoo

Eat Bulaga! I love that show! I watched it almost every day. The dancers are called The Sex Bomb Dancers. I couldn't understand a single word but that has to be the most entertaining show in the world.

PS. That'd be awesome if you'd send those Haw flakes with the Doc.

:)

Hahahahah you are so RIGHT! Hahaah eat bulaga. I couldn’t remember the name for the life of me. I love those shows but you wonder where they get all this energy from to lip sync and dance at the same time! They looooooove shit like mtv out there. Oh yea! Go to boracay! Very nice, and a lot of tourists from the u.s. go there.

Hahah sm shoemart. I made some filipino punk friends there and they introduced to me to the ska scene in phillipines. Weird. People told me not to wear jwelry when I ride the jeepneys. They’ll just pull it off your body if they can. And a lot of women get raped and kidnapped. So keep an eye out.

And of course I will send those haw flakes via doc! You bet your ass I would.

And shaboo, it’s the filipino version of crack I believe (I think that is it, don’t take my word for it though). I think it’s a lil bit more harsh though. There is this one guy that walks around with no shoes and a 7up can around daly city….its rumored that he was a big shaboo addict.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Rectum

what is shaboo? i remember a filo friend telling me they did it.......

Devilush was pretty much on the money. Shaboo is a street name for ice, which is essentially extremely pure methamphetamines. It's highly addictive, although any ice addict will tell you it's not, don't believe them. It's not quite as addictive as crack though.

Archived