ASKEW TMD-SUK (NEW ZEALAND)

????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i was just reading how people question the nyfat outlines... i think more people should just bust nyfat pieces.. its the shit.. some of my best pieces were done with nothing but a nyfat

i agree with this, ny fat is the best cap out there

all ny fat pieces are boss

and props askew and the TMD boys

mean shit dude! madnesss.... i need to get out more, i havent seen half of them yet.

i hate the colours on that morningside peice tho. vomit aint pretty even with dope shapes. but the rest are lovely...

i thought it was you did that outrageous fortune peice! i said 'i think thats an askew peice',,..

do you have a photo of it can post please??+

ps- that rtr blog link is for some bullshit blog... with NO photos on it.... mix up somewhere

120? have to agree with tisk on this one, dude is gettin up but no way is he up to the point wich some ppl are these days killin streets hes not compared but i guess that speaks for it self, i could say i seen a few outlines on the streets but rest of his so called 120 in tracks an on no where spots

End of the day, Dreto is a good cunt. He's my homie and got a dope outlook on things. Definitely a kid beyond his years in attitude and it counts for a lot. I pretty much only paint with people that I vibe with well and that's why we have been doing some pieces together.

Archived