really, really stupid questions

boogie hands

Originally posted by -Rage-:

That's fucking scary! I made that same amount per hour when I was working. I was in the Box Office, so I chilled all day.

I was never promoted to box office only working for 3 weeks. Did you work at an AMC?

Did they act like working in projection was the biggest honor in the world at your theater? Did you guys have those walkie-talkies? I would never get one so they could never call me for shit. I would just be like chilling on my wing, going from theatre to theatre checking shit - and when a movie broke from one of our bigger movie houses I wouldnt be called.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cracked ass:

I never understood why people thank the toll taker for taking their money.

I also don't get calling it a "toll plaza", it sounds like there should be more variety to merit that name..."Hey, let's go shopping at the toll plaza."

hey up yours fella!! i know exactly who you're talkin about!! bwhahahahahahaahhahahhhahahahhaahhahahaahhahha...

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//tongue.gif'>

Originally posted by man with the yellow hat:

o, and when i get to drive (3 more years http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>)i'm gonna go to the McDonald's drive thru they say "welcome to mcdonalds can i take your order" that;s when i'll say "no, you can't take my order, i don't like you, i want someone else to take my order" in a really snotty tone and drive off... that would be some funny shit...

If I was the guy in the window, I'd exit the store walk up to your car and punch you in the fucking face.

Guest SayOne

the one that gets me is when people ask you ,"Do You work here?" when i blatetntly have a huge name tag on my chest and a vest ... sometimes i just dont say anything and just look down at the tag and look at them str8t in the eye ...

Archived