nations most currupt cops

2slim

Guest KING BLING

someone I know left his house with a backpack full of weed - pounds - and a few thousand dollars. A cop car is in front of his house. The cop starts talking shit. He looks at the cop and says anything you find in the car is yours....the cops took it and left. Location : nope

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by .sE.

I read this article from maxim a couple years back about an "elite" police anti-gang unit called RAMPART: CRASH; these guys went around killing gangbangers, selling cocaine, planting evidence, beating kids, all sorts of shit....it was pretty disturbing. Luckily those fucks got caught and got a heavy sentence.:mad:

where do you think the movie'' training day'' came from the chracter that denzel played was a real cop i think.

calgary cops are dicks.

if you go for a 10-15 min drive, you will see a guarnteed 10 police cars.

now theres even more undercovers.

roman cops are dicks too.

well, its pretty hit and miss with them. but ive seen some fucked up shit living in romes ghetto. i walked up on like 10 carabinieri beating up some immigrant and i watched it happen, they just told me to leave. some care alot some couldnt give a fuck. ive seen multiple ones drinking, hitting on girls, giving away police hats to girls, all on the job.

Archived