Passenger trains.

El Sodoma

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by razeagainst

I meant like: covering the windows, and deliberately writing on the windows.... I see nothing wrong with hitting up the panels and doors, but the windows are going WAY too fucking far > I love looking out the windows when i'm in a moving vehicle, and if someone took away my view, i would take it personally.... very personally.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You sure you are a writer? Do only bomb with waterbased pens to making buffing easier too? That is the funniest thing I have read so far this year.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by crazeeb0b

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You sure you are a writer? Do only bomb with waterbased pens to making buffing easier too? That is the funniest thing I have read so far this year.

hahahah yeha that guys funny as fuck...

how bout a moving seats if there is graff on teh windows, for fuck sake i get the biggest buzz out of riding any train with a peice on it..especially if its over the windows!!! even if i didnt do it...

Originally posted by MURDER INC.

hardly.. Ive seen 5 fillins on superliners or other amtrak passenger trains in the past 2 months. Running! And your completely wrong about amtrak yards.

for real..just on this message board i ahve seen a few next a visie amtracks..

they are def and I GARENTEE they can be done...they have to park somewhere yeah?

my point is there are so many kids content with there happy go lucky freight yards, it seems that any one who wanted to capitalise on teh lack of writers in city train yards, would be living large...

at the end of the day , a passenger train will ALLWAYS be more prestigious than a hill billy frieght.

HIT IT LADS!

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

Dude, read it again; he GARENTEEs

I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN...IF YOU COULD BE BOTHERED TO PROOF READ ALL YOUR POSTS BEFORE SUBMITTING THEM POWER TO YOU , BUT PERSONALLY I DONT GIVE TO MUCH OF A FAT FLYING FUCK HOW I SPELL WHEN MY AUDIENCE IS GENERALLY COMPRISED OF 16 YEAR OLD GITS AND THE OCCASIONAL SOMWHAT SERIOUS WRITER!!!

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT THEN YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME WITH ME COZ I DONT.....

I MEAN HOW FUCKING ANALY FIXATED ARE YOU CUNTS ANYWAY?

GET A LIFE FAGS!

Guest Zee_Zee
Originally posted by BigJoe

I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN...IF YOU COULD BE BOTHERED TO PROOF READ ALL YOUR POSTS BEFORE SUBMITTING THEM POWER TO YOU , BUT PERSONALLY I DONT GIVE TO MUCH OF A FAT FLYING FUCK HOW I SPELL WHEN MY AUDIENCE IS GENERALLY COMPRISED OF 16 YEAR OLD GITS AND THE OCCASIONAL SOMWHAT SERIOUS WRITER!!!

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT THEN YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME WITH ME COZ I DONT.....

I MEAN HOW FUCKING ANALY FIXATED ARE YOU CUNTS ANYWAY?

GET A LIFE FAGS!

worst punctuation......EVER. I GARANTEE IT!

FUCK OFF KID YOU ARE ONLY MAKING IT WORSE FOR YOURSELF! I HAVE ALLREADY PROMISED YOU SOME FISTICUFFS WHEN I GET DOWN THERE, IF YOU CONTINUE THIS WAY I WILL FUCK YOU OVER TO A HIGHER DEGREE!

SHUT YOUR TRAP AND STAY AWAY FROM MY POSTS! THEN WAIT UNTILL I COME DOWN THERE NEXT AND WE WILL SEE HOW THIS PANS OUT..UNTILL THEN STAY OFF MY CASE FUCKHEAD!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived