Alder rates the protests

socrates

San Francisco: A very good turnout, A few good clashes with the police and a couple officers injured.

Overall grade:B+

Portland: Alot of people for a city of the size amount of traffic blocked was great. those smelly hippies from reed get the biggest heart award.

Overall grade:A

Seattle: Not a big turnout so far nothing interesting. For a city that is so big and so progressive, what a pussy turnout.

Overall grade: D

I'm sorry it's only west coast, the news here doesn't cover the other ones. And yes I perfer my protestors scuffling with police and lighting things on fire.

UPDATE: protestors in portland have stolen flags from car dealer ships, hahaha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by alder

UPDATE: protestors in portland have stolen flags from car dealer ships, hahaha

those crazy anarchists.

there was a pretty big scuffle out here in the 'hattan. washington square park just makes people, myself included. the police should have recognized that this just wasn't the day to be fucking with protesters. it reminded me a bit of those raucous seattle years. people throwing shit at the cops, spraying them with mace.. pure anarchy and chaos. just the way you like it mr. alder. not nearly as much outright destruction though.

come for a friendly visit, stay for the militant protests.

Archived