Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

Here's an outline I did for the battle thread a while back. It was strictly ink and I couldnt find any blank paper so I did it on this sheet :p

It was just a new style I was fuk'n with although I havent messed with it since because I didn't get any feedback.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TACOTOTE@Dec 15 2005, 02:22 PM

C'MON MAN... THIS THREAD WAS LOOKING SOOOO GOOD...THEN ''OH'' AND ''PIERCING MAN" HAD TO COME AND FUK IT ALL UP....

OH. AND OH, THERES ALREADY AN OH...WALLNUTZ. FYI.

why do we got to fuck it up???? just tryin to post some of my guys stuff "T31 K3Action!" pinche pendejo! stop hating.........

use your spelling and grammar corrector foo............ cuz its

PiercingMan aka VEINS ONE EFSCREW!

why do we got to fuck it up???? just tryin to post some of my guys stuff "T31 K3Action!" pinche pendejo! stop hating.........

OH MAN... MY BAD... I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE "VEINS" HOLY SHIT... MY BAD.... IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY...

FUCK.

YOU FUCKIN TOY !! SPEAKING SPANISH DOESN'T MAKE YOUR POINT OR BREAKS IT FOR THAT MATTER... TO HATE YOU HAVE TO BE JEALOUS AND OF YOUR SHIT I AM NOT!!

OH MAN... MY BAD... I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE "VEINS" HOLY SHIT... MY BAD.... IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY...

FUCK.

YOU FUCKIN TOY !! SPEAKING SPANISH DOESN'T MAKE YOUR POINT OR BREAKS IT FOR THAT MATTER... TO HATE YOU HAVE TO BE JEALOUS AND OF YOUR SHIT I AM NOT!!

look nigga i dont know who the fuck you are you probably the toy nigga i said its my nigga T31 dumbass! leave your name fuckface dont hide behind that screen name..........................

can i post here.. lives near chicaogo sorta hehe.

something i sketched for an addicted true. Any sugguestions on blending colors... i cant seem to fade my colors together like the godly writers and you know who u be. Tried to fill in with colors near same shade but i cant seem to fade them.... (not saying im anywhere near a godly writer cause its obvious im learning still...)Thanks in advance.

gotx01.jpg

Originally posted by TACOTOTE@Dec 16 2005, 01:50 PM

VEINS...SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH TAHT BULLSHIT... IM NOT HIDING BEHIND NOTHING PUSSY..

I WRITE

TACOS. BTA. (BOYA TRIBE ATLANTA)

YOU'RE THE ONE THAT HAS PIERCING MAN AS YOUR SCREEN NAME INSTEAD OF VEINS. I'D SLIT YO SHIT FAG!

atlanta??? nigga u in the wrong thread pussy ass mothafucka.......

tacos??? thats fucked up man you prolly a fat ass that cant even run dude i have not seen not one flick of your shit dawg so stop talkin shit nigga cuz u not even from CHICAGO stupid fuck talk shit when u dont even live in the chi! :yuck: and so what if i dont have veins as my screen name???? i bet alot of people will know by now im VEINS EFSchicago<----

Originally posted by MEANdaDOPE+Dec 5 2005, 12:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEANdaDOPE - Dec 5 2005, 12:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>never duyem long time but here's to the 10 sketches i did all year! cheeeeeeeee merry christmas and a happy new year!

maitairumble0192.jpg

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-BomberOne@Dec 15 2005, 08:36 PM

can i post here.. lives near chicaogo sorta hehe.

something i sketched for an addicted true. Any sugguestions on blending colors... i cant seem to fade my colors together like the godly writers and you know who u be. Tried to fill in with colors near same shade but i cant seem to fade them.... (not saying im anywhere near a godly writer cause its obvious im learning still...)Thanks in advance.

gotx01.jpg

DAMN.......LOOKS LIKE YOUR BITTING SOME LITTLE THINGS.. :huh2:

Archived