Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dosa312+Dec 20 2005, 02:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dosa312 - Dec 20 2005, 02:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mimone@Dec 20 2005, 08:03 AM

joe_708@hotmail.comlook at this

Damn...that email address is hot kid... straight fire... Im diggin those letters..especially the anpersant stlye... too clean. :rolleyes:

Im just playin'

[/b]

:haha:

Originally posted by HECZONER@Dec 27 2005, 08:50 AM

TOY SECTION....

NOW!

Okay. First of all ide like to say Shut the fuck up. People like you dont have the right to call anybody a fuckin toy. Fuck it you may be a damn toy. Now what fuck it people like you done get no respect from the hood.

Originally posted by Capo.+Dec 27 2005, 05:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Capo. - Dec 27 2005, 05:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HECZONER@Dec 27 2005, 08:50 AM

TOY SECTION....

NOW!

Okay. First of all ide like to say Shut the fuck up. People like you dont have the right to call anybody a fuckin toy. Fuck it you may be a damn toy. Now what fuck it people like you done get no respect from the hood.

[/b]

Im not a fan of callin people toy and ish... but I do know you should have the sense to check someones posts before you bark back at them capo for makin a comment to you... you should go check hecz posts and see his work... then... maybe consider moving over to the recommended section. As far as I can tell on these forums its not as much a dis as it is a place to develope and get better and then move to your respective other areas when your work is a little more up to par. Dont be defensive.... just take it as constructive criticism.

Originally posted by SirSkor4+Dec 27 2005, 12:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SirSkor4 - Dec 27 2005, 12:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-AEROTCKILLERS@Oct 2 2005, 10:41 PM

IMG_0483.jpg

THIS IS HOT SHIT!!!!!

^^^HECZ.... "seco" shut the fuck up!!! :hatred:

[/b]

I wish that was me!! ahha...

and for real, I meant no disrispect.

Archived