Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow this guy thinks he intimidates niggas.. dawg i got u im all over the place...

u should of quit writtin along time ago!!! u never improved. and than ur on here talking like u started bombing in the eighties...

and how more lame can u be flipin names on here!! u FUCKING THIRSTY FOR ATTENTION u should get raped!!!!!

I SAID TIME AND PLACE? BUT, OF COURSE YOUR FAGGOT ASS KEEPS HATING! LETS HANDLE THIS HOE! BE A MAN FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE! :lol: BLAH BLAH BLAH! NIGGA LIVING OFF HIS ONE FILLED IN SKECTH! :lol: STEP YOUR GAME UP!!! :lol: NO MORE REPLYS TO YOU UNLESS YOUR READY TO DUKE IT OUT! ITS A PROMISE NO THREAT BITCH! :D

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 4 (2 members and 2 guests)

I KNOW YOUR ONE OF THE GUESTS HOE! :lol: SCARY ASS NIGGA!!! SO LOG IN TOY BITCH AND CHOOSE A PLACE WHERE YOU WANT TO SMASHED AT! :lol: I FEEL GOOD I ALREADY FUCKED MY LADY 3 TIMES TODAY AND ITS ONLY 3:00! :scrambled: STEP UP AND GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 4 (2 members and 2 guests)

I KNOW YOUR ONE OF THE GUESTS HOE! :lol: SCARY ASS NIGGA!!! SO LOG IN TOY BITCH AND CHOOSE A PLACE WHERE YOU WANT TO SMASHED AT! :lol: I FEEL GOOD I ALREADY FUCKED MY LADY 3 TIMES TODAY AND ITS ONLY 3:00! :scrambled: STEP UP AND GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!

YEA OKAY! homothug! u probably fucking a blow up doll... :D

stop akkting like everyone likes ur sketches... u an tork should have a 3 some with ur blow up doll!!!

hey bitch clean ur inbox so u can receive more shit talking messages ...

MAS PUTO! lol skor u a bitch ass white boy!

thats what i thought! :lol: where were you at PUSSY? I waited for almost an hour? at least i busted some insides... clear my inbox for more shit talking messages? We set a place and time to meet up and box! BUT YOU DIDNT SHOW UP? :lol: cuz your a PUSSY like i said! you proved to me just how much of a bitch you are! WE SET UP A FIGHT AND YOU DIDNT SHOW UP!!! THE ULTIMATE BITCH MOVE! SAY WHAT YOU WANT FROM NOW ON BUT ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS! I WONT REPLY TO YOU ANYMORE SHOOK ONE! :lol: :shook: :lol:

Archived