Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the start of a HUGE 2 pager I got working on last night... the "D" is about 8 1/2" tall by 7" wide measuring from the black outline... and I have to second coat the plum... my deco marker went dry fast... I fucking hate those things... Im using the crayola opaque paint markers from now on... satin finish and none of the streaking problems. Anyways...I'll post more as it comes along... I just wanted to contribute to the thread.

[ATTACH]84978.vB[/ATTACH]

916410000_Book001.jpg.6083144bd65b6d1ec6835cbcff5fcc6d.jpg

yo rocr i did your sketch. ill hand it to you sometime this week. i spelled your name ROKER though if thats alright. peace bro.

......yeah its coo, i never really spell it like that, out of respect for ROKE..i could just take the E out tho....its all graaavy... i gotta find yours tho,its somewhere in my lab.....

This is the start of a HUGE 2 pager I got working on last night... the "D" is about 8 1/2" tall by 7" wide measuring from the black outline... and I have to second coat the plum... my deco marker went dry fast... I fucking hate those things... Im using the crayola opaque paint markers from now on... satin finish and none of the streaking problems. Anyways...I'll post more as it comes along... I just wanted to contribute to the thread.

[ATTACH]84978[/ATTACH]

your switching from deco to crayola???? .... yooooooooo...... thats like switching from kush to downtown brown...lol.... whatever suits you tho homie... i suggest you give em another shot... or try the sharpie oil based paint markers, they work good too..

that exchange snapped too..omens, repos..

I've just always had issues with the deco's... i think it's the gloss that makes 'em just not flow as nice... seriously though... the crayola opaques flow nice.. cover sick... and have a mat finish which works for me. I'll give the sharpies a shot. I might try the sakuras they have out... I just gotta send one of the pee-wees to rack 'em. :lol: Nice reference by the way... kush to downtown brown :lol:

Archived