Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
etc.com

Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

ABCBUS002.jpg

ABCBUS003.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WORD...NICE SKETCHES YALL

BUT WHOS GOT THE DEAL ON OUR SITE BEIN DOWN SINCE IVE BEEN AWAY 4 A MINUTE FOR THE HOLIDAYS???

HAPPY HOLIDAYS BY THE WAY CHI...

Originally posted by HECZONER@Dec 27 2005, 08:50 AM

TOY SECTION....

NOW!

Okay. First of all ide like to say Shut the fuck up. People like you dont have the right to call anybody a fuckin toy. Fuck it you may be a damn toy. Now what fuck it people like you done get no respect from the hood.

Originally posted by Capo.+Dec 27 2005, 05:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Capo. - Dec 27 2005, 05:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HECZONER@Dec 27 2005, 08:50 AM

TOY SECTION....

NOW!

Okay. First of all ide like to say Shut the fuck up. People like you dont have the right to call anybody a fuckin toy. Fuck it you may be a damn toy. Now what fuck it people like you done get no respect from the hood.

[/b]

Im not a fan of callin people toy and ish... but I do know you should have the sense to check someones posts before you bark back at them capo for makin a comment to you... you should go check hecz posts and see his work... then... maybe consider moving over to the recommended section. As far as I can tell on these forums its not as much a dis as it is a place to develope and get better and then move to your respective other areas when your work is a little more up to par. Dont be defensive.... just take it as constructive criticism.

Originally posted by SirSkor4+Dec 27 2005, 12:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SirSkor4 - Dec 27 2005, 12:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-AEROTCKILLERS@Oct 2 2005, 10:41 PM

IMG_0483.jpg

THIS IS HOT SHIT!!!!!

^^^HECZ.... "seco" shut the fuck up!!! :hatred:

[/b]

I wish that was me!! ahha...

and for real, I meant no disrispect.

see im not that good with a pen and a pad give me a can and a big canvas i can make things happen....

Guest Ginger Bread Man

anime117ka.jpg

animemul7tc.jpg

anoner6hv.jpg

heres a few sketchs for you potnas to enjoy. because i have no loot or writing goods all my sketches are pen and ink or pencil...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now