Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW!!!

cats are doing the damn thing in here lately!

Lab...as always ya shit's insane homie...some of those phase outlines are just bonkers!

Kepha....I know the homie Pitbull so seeing that characature is hilarious...

I wish i had one...

hope to post more shit soon.

keep rocking chi-go!

Originally posted by HECZONER+Feb 13 2006, 12:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HECZONER - Feb 13 2006, 12:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SirSkor4@Feb 13 2006, 01:18 PM

I call it GO-ILL... Yall call it CHI-TOWN...

I CALL IT CHICAGO....

AIGHT... LETS ALL DO A CHICAGO PIECE !! NO BATTLE NO COMPETITON JUST FOR FUN.

PEACE.

I'LL POST MINE TOMORROW.

JEAH!

[/b]

Here ya' go lab... a quickie strictly ink...

And they say....

Peace.

Originally posted by HECZONER+Feb 17 2006, 11:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HECZONER - Feb 17 2006, 11:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Spellbound@Feb 17 2006, 02:29 PM

Quicky for the homie Omens Woah!!!

OmensQuicky.jpg

DAMN I NEVER KNEW THAT NAME COULD LOOK SOOO DOPE!!

[/b]

hell yeah, maybe when you get off his nuts he'll do a hecz sketch so you can see how much potential your name has!

Originally posted by dosa312@Jan 12 2006, 05:41 AM

Just a quick question? Did somebody from the original chi DC5 move to hawaii and start a run off crew? I was just in the Hawaii thread paper version and there's this kid with pages runnin up and down his book that say DC4. I thought... whatever... but then one page says in massive letters down the side defcon 4!?! Please fill me in.... cause if its not a chitown DC5 kid thats really whack...if it is...than I'll shut up.

bra, I stay in hawaii. DC4 has been around for fuckin aaaaages down here. Its a dam old crew but I see where ya commn with wat u sayn. But naw, its not a run off. Glad I Could help.. P34Ce

Archived