peep

MarzOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Remorse
Originally posted by mr.VIRS

still going on with eselokouno's A?

isnt there a possibility that he came up with the same idea...i have come up with shit that looks a lot like others and i just discovered other peoples shit on the internet

Originally posted by Remorse

isnt there a possibility that he came up with the same idea...i have come up with shit that looks a lot like others and i just discovered other peoples shit on the internet

It is possible that there is no use trying to tell that kid anything.

Re: Re: YOU'RE BACK AGAIN!!!

Originally posted by MarzOne

how in the fuck is that a bite... fuck u

ohh and mr. virs.. shut the fuck up... biting a character is diff erent.. like fuck is it.... u suck worse than me... i would burn ure ass anyday...

no beef tho.. u hate on me.. im just repaying u

I CANT BE HATING ON YOU CUZ I MYSELF HAS A REPUTATION OF A BITER BUT DONT THINK YOUR ALL THAT BEACUS YOU GOT SOME UPS FROM ONLINE DORKS SO YOU CAN BURN ME BUT I DIDNT SEE YOU TELLING THAT TO MENACE AND HE IS GIVING YOU SHIT MUCH MORE THEN I DO

ViRs :king: IE

virus you have no real ups......you just dont,the only one trying to get something from the interent is you.i know i paint alot,i know alot of other people on here who have replied paint alot.do your self a favor and go PAINT! instead of wasting your time online all day,jockin interent styles you see.go learn some basic ass letters and go from there,if you master regular letters then you move on to other shit.get a original name..virs is just a short copy of virus still.....i dont know anymore man your just the most hated person on this forum..to me atleast....you need to listen to what people who are REAL writiers tell you.dont be a dickhead and act like your some tough guy..cuzz your not! its shitty trying to paint where you live but,damn go out and get up...whats the worst that can happen over there? theyd chop your hand off? well you have two of them so....;) well toyboy[mr virs] just stop making gay threads in paper chase...and STOP BEING A NUT HUGGER!!!!!!!!:loopy:

• 8 months later...

Archived