Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

I think we have come to a misunderstanding here. If you don't like what is being painted in the city, go out and paint so you can look at something else. And if you have a problem with someone go diss there shit on the street not a legal wall.

if that was directed over here then i think we do have a misunderstanding. it was a legal wall and i was just fucking around and wanted a place to paint...if i was beefing i sure wouldn't go to the legal wall to try to tell you. i know we havent fully gotten along, but that wasn't a diss. i originally wrote something about a something you said to me before, as an angry joke, but i didn't feel that way, and if you check closer i hit you off over it.

but if that wasn't directed towards me then there was a large coincidence, and i agree whole heartedly with what you said.

either way, check your pm or ill just speak with you tomorrow.

Yall youngsters need to step your game up.

oh and eighth avenue, maybe if they came with some heat cats would respect there spots

But in all reality im just reclaimin my spot!!!

Quit cryin and paint somethin with more than two colors. And then you can sass mouth all you want.

"Im an outlaw! Quick on the draw"